• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

drgav2005

drgav2005

Valued Club Member

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 616 posts

Good to see consistency in Autocar's reviews... 4 stars in Aug 2017, 3 stars for car in Jan 2018

and 4.5 stars in their long term test  :blink:

Looks like they eventually saw the light  B)

Tippytoes

Tippytoes

Valued Club Member

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 470 posts
  • LocationEast Sussex

Helps justify decision to go from PFL to FL and what what I sensed a bit when did test drive, when I found the suspension (without mag ride) and throttle response better than my PFL (with mag ride).

Callum66

Callum66

• Valued Member
  • PipPip
  • 70 posts
  • LocationMorayshire
Got as far as the "twin-turbo engine" and lost interest. I despair that they can't even be bothered to get the simple facts right.
Panther FL Sportback, HRE FF04 ET 47 8.5x19 + 235 MPS4’s, MSS Street Kit, Storm Forge FMIC, BCS Downpipe & Stage 2 Engine & DSG remap by DH & MRC 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿.

T-800

T-800

Elite Club Member

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 11,962 posts

Got as far as the "twin-turbo engine" and lost interest. I despair that they can't even be bothered to get the simple facts right.

Ah the famous Vicky Butler Henderson moment with the 8P where she did a Fifth Gear review and said the same thing

No one must be checking these articles for accuracy before they are published.

RS3Dell

RS3Dell

Elite Club Member

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,820 posts
  • LocationToo close to Roy.

Ah the famous Vicky Butler Henderson moment with the 8P where she did a Fifth Gear review and said the same thingNo one must be checking these articles for accuracy before they are published.

Sean.

Proof readers.......just can't get the staff these days ☹

Dell.

looch

looch

• Valued Member
  • PipPip
  • 194 posts

Chris Harris's review of the original 8P RS3 is classic....The S button didnt open the exhaust valve no...on his it apparently firmed the suspension up.   Meh

RS3 8P - Daytona Grey - Stage 2+ - 430hp - DSG Map - Turbo Back Milltek Exhaust - Wagner v3 Intercooler - 034 Motorsport Intake - 034 Motorsport ARB - 034 Motorsport Dogbone insert - 034 Motorsport Top Mounts - Bilstein B14 Coilovers 

Audi RS3OC Forum is Powered by APR Motorsports UK
© 2013-2014 Audi RS3 Owners Club | All rights reserved | This club and forum is not officially associated with AUDI AG.