https://youtu.be/meuX19SSODo

Tippytoes

Tippytoes

Valued Club Member

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 470 posts
  • LocationEast Sussex

Amateurs - I can cook my turnip a lot quicker than them, especially the clutch.

coxeterj

coxeterj

Valued Club Member

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 398 posts
  • LocationMiddle England.

Says it all really.

Looks like people in Monaco are fed up.

https://youtu.be/meuX19SSODo

Bunch of Swiss chavs in 10 year old cars....... Don't know how they have the audacity to show their faces when theres so much serious machinery in the principality.

Current cars: Audi RS3 8V and BMW M235i convertible.

Gone but not forgotten: BMW M135i, Audi S3 8P, Gen 2 Mini Cooper JCW, Gen 2 Mini Cooper S, Alfa Romeo Spider V6, Mk5 Golf R32, Honda Civic Type R FN2, Ford Focus ST, Honda Civic Type R EP3.

Oldmanracing

Oldmanracing

Valued Club Member

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 358 posts
Turnips = tools....in the Mediterranean.....and we thought London was full of them!
Is this some annual pilgrimage of supercar spotters but will spot anything with a loud Zorst....!

Well well it had to get this bad and unfortunately someone will end up dead FFS, probably killed by a BMW heading for the tunnel wall at 90 degrees......
Super cars? Ummm I saw one or two ....the rest were not that good, why everyone seems to think a BMW or Merc cufflink carrage is worthy, I will never know....and now having been overloaded with this youtubeOgramfacebook wave of filming t wats and their sutipidly noisey cars....... going 2 Mph
Really has put me off buying a Lamborghini when I win the lottery, as it comes with a standard option of 'pack of muppets following you and filming your every rev at the lights' no thanks they can keep it.

Will it get worse ? I hope not but it will.....and I'll take bets on the first road victim being a YouTuber that got too giddy and gets swiped by the sideways Beeeemer heading for the ditch.

OMR

Danw

Danw

Elite Club Member

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,080 posts
That will be Knightsbridge Chelsea and Kensington this summer with the rich Arab playboys in their foil wrapped veyrons blasting around harrods and young youtubers creaming there little knickers filming them.😂😂😂😂😂

RS777

RS777

Elite Club Member

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,327 posts
  • LocationHampshire
Blimey I couldn’t believe how many BMWs and Mercs pulled away so slow, even the ones who tried to get traction. 😂

coxeterj

coxeterj

Valued Club Member

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 398 posts
  • LocationMiddle England.

That will be Knightsbridge Chelsea and Kensington this summer with the rich Arab playboys in their foil wrapped veyrons blasting around harrods and young youtubers creaming there little knickers filming them.

Kids nowadays, glued to their phones, don't talk to each other and spend their spare time videoing bell ends driving like fucktards  It was much better when I was younger getting up to no good and experimenting with underage drinking and drugs! Instagram and Facebook etc have a lot to be accountable for!

Current cars: Audi RS3 8V and BMW M235i convertible.

Gone but not forgotten: BMW M135i, Audi S3 8P, Gen 2 Mini Cooper JCW, Gen 2 Mini Cooper S, Alfa Romeo Spider V6, Mk5 Golf R32, Honda Civic Type R FN2, Ford Focus ST, Honda Civic Type R EP3.

Danw

Danw

Elite Club Member

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,080 posts
Underage, drinking cheap cider then sticky thumblings with whatever girls were game over the park, miss those secondary school days😂👍

dbm

dbm

Valued Club Member

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 982 posts
  • LocationRed Rose County
Garage View Garage

Well well it had to get this bad and unfortunately someone will end up dead FFS, probably killed by a BMW heading for the tunnel wall at 90 degrees......

Alas it has already happened and a lot closer to home for most of us (Telegraph)

RS3 8V | RS3 8P

T-800

T-800

Elite Club Member

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 11,962 posts

Alas it has already happened and a lot closer to home for most of us (Telegraph)

Indeed and the t**t decided to just drive off...........

dbm

dbm

Valued Club Member

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 982 posts
  • LocationRed Rose County
Garage View Garage
Such people have low impulse control by definition...

RS3 8V | RS3 8P

Oldmanracing

Oldmanracing

Valued Club Member

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 358 posts
I did see this on the bbc news over the weekend although it didn’t mention any ‘car meet’ I had my suspicions...

Very sad indeed, I know it’s great to see lovely expensive cars..... we are petrol heads after all, but it’s getting too much, these poor folks were just out to have fun, and get giddy.
Shame the tool who was driving didn’t think, with power comes responsibility, and being 21 doesn’t help.
What do you know when your that age apart from thinking your Lewis Hamilton ....
And was probably his dads beeemer.

OMR

Audi RS3OC Forum is Powered by APR Motorsports UK
© 2013-2014 Audi RS3 Owners Club | All rights reserved | This club and forum is not officially associated with AUDI AG.