• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

kalexan

kalexan

Valued Club Member

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 523 posts

I really like this car, it's sort of an anti Quattro Audi, and probably a massive laugh too on a private track. Plus they are only making 999 of them worldwide, so maybe it would be a good long term car with slow depreciation... then again £125k is not exactly cheap to be honest. Though it would be on my lottery list

Had my car in for it's 2 year inspection (and tracking sorted) and my dealer had this example, exclusive paint too, which will be a very rare option on any of these cars. Though, it should have been launched with a manual box as an option. Also surprised dealers are getting these in on spec, I'd have thought it would be special order only?

Attached File  IMG_20180322_171436.jpg   57.27K   7 downloads

Attached File  IMG_20180322_171512.jpg   58.04K   7 downloads

Stunning, if a but in your face. On a side note, my dealer now seems to have a different building just for RS cars and customers, though they still had an RS4 (Narod/black pack) and RS5 (Black on Black) in the main showroom too, only R8's in the RS one, its a bit pokey.

Edited by kalexan, 22 March 2018 - 06:36 PM.

Danw

Danw

Elite Club Member

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,080 posts
Isn’t the r8 a modified TT😂

Seriously mate that is a stunning looking car👍

terminator x

terminator x

Grandmaster Flash

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,979 posts
  • LocationIn a barge near Roy's old barge
I heard that Audi had to peg back the ttrs as it was stepping on the toes of the R8 at the testing stage!

TX.

Sent from my BBB100-2 using Tapatalk

Nardo RS4

drgav2005

drgav2005

Valued Club Member

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 616 posts

Stunning - but I'd rather buy the quattro version if I'm honest  :)

Is that solar orange? Part of me would have specced that on the RS3 if it hadn't been for the extended wait, £2k extra and the fact it would have stuck out like a sore thumb... but it looks bloody awesome with the black pack.

Audi RS3OC Forum is Powered by APR Motorsports UK
© 2013-2014 Audi RS3 Owners Club | All rights reserved | This club and forum is not officially associated with AUDI AG.