RS3Dell

RS3Dell

Elite Club Member

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,820 posts
  • LocationToo close to Roy.

Benny.

If the front cat in the down pipe is removed the check function for the 2nd sensor is switched off so it don't register a fault due to the increase in gas flow mate.

Secondary sports cat won't cause an issue with either sensors mate.

Dell.

Djbennyb

Djbennyb

• Valued Member
  • PipPip
  • 111 posts
  • LocationSouthampton
It's been de catted I've been informed today and I'm guessing it was doing it since I got it and I thought it was the air filter I bolted on causing me issues but it must have been this issue all along. I've spoke to ABT UK today and they have said it's a stage 1 map and not designed for a de catted full system the car needs a stage 2 tune which they don't do anyway. He don't think a mapper will be able to get into the map and filter out the issue with the sensor so far short of the garage putting a stage 2 tune on the car not sure what they will do.

RS3Dell

RS3Dell

Elite Club Member

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,820 posts

Benny.

Mines MRC Stage 2+ running a fully decatted OEM exhaust & no problems as Doug switched off the check function for the 2nd O2 sensor.

Give them a bell & see if they can help you out mate.

Dell.

Djbennyb

Djbennyb

• Valued Member
  • PipPip
  • 111 posts
  • LocationSouthampton
Cheers for that Dell. Will see what happens with this guys mapper first. Tbh I havnt got a grand spare to get it mapped so need this guy to sort it out really. I could give them a call for advice I guess. Cheers.

RS3Dell

RS3Dell

Elite Club Member

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,820 posts

Cheers for that Dell. Will see what happens with this guys mapper first. Tbh I havnt got a grand spare to get it mapped so need this guy to sort it out really. I could give them a call for advice I guess. Cheers.

benny.

I was thinking more about Doug may be able to switch the 2nd O2 check off for you......not a remap. :)

You may be in need off a remap due to the decatted down pipe mate. :(

Dell.

Edited by RS3Dell, 17 April 2018 - 07:33 PM.

Djbennyb

Djbennyb

• Valued Member
  • PipPip
  • 111 posts
  • LocationSouthampton
I see mate. Ok cheers. Will bare him in mind if I get stuck. Cheers mate.

Audi RS3OC Forum is Powered by APR Motorsports UK
© 2013-2014 Audi RS3 Owners Club | All rights reserved | This club and forum is not officially associated with AUDI AG.