Audi RS6 Shoot

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

SteveMcCoyPhotography

SteveMcCoyPhotography

• Valued Member
  • PipPip
  • 40 posts

A couple of pics when i managed to get out and play with a few different techniques on my car.  These images you'll see soon in Evo Magazine as they are being used by a  tuning company. 

Playing with fire: 

RS6Fire_zpsrroqfnvn.jpg

The RS6 in motion: 

RS6Turn_zpsyxyzswkt.jpg

Website: www.stevemccoy.co.uk   Contact: info@stevemccoy.co.uk

*Please mention Audi RS3 Owners Club to qualify for forum discount on all automotive shoots*

drgav2005

drgav2005

Valued Club Member

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 616 posts

Fabulous pictures!!! Love both of them. I'd love to know how you pulled off the top image - I suspect if I tried I'd end up with a smouldering burned out wreck, no facial hair or both  :ambulance:   :D

Oldmanracing

Oldmanracing

Valued Club Member

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 358 posts
Great shots, love the second one.... superb !
Out of interest was that taken while static or on the move.... can obviously see your car is moving, but wondering how it was taken.

Car is looking super stealthy yet menacing...... cool
OMR

Audi Addict

Audi Addict

• Valued Member
  • PipPip
  • 251 posts
Steve I want your car so I can blend in! No seriously that is a nice car perfect for a drive by when getting rid of those annoying wannabe fast cars. Very nice Steve and great photos.,
Saving for an RS6😎

SPIKE_RS

SPIKE_RS

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
Great shots of your beautiful RS6. Audi got it so right with the C7 RS6. I’m a EVO subscriber, so will keep an eye out for your pics in the future editions.

SteveMcCoyPhotography

SteveMcCoyPhotography

• Valued Member
  • PipPip
  • 40 posts

Fabulous pictures!!! Love both of them. I'd love to know how you pulled off the top image - I suspect if I tried I'd end up with a smouldering burned out wreck, no facial hair or both  :ambulance:   :D

Thanks, It's done using a long exposure and fire rope..... and a trustworthy assistant that can use a fire extinguisher should the need arise :)

*Please mention Audi RS3 Owners Club to qualify for forum discount on all automotive shoots*

SteveMcCoyPhotography

SteveMcCoyPhotography

• Valued Member
  • PipPip
  • 40 posts

Great shots, love the second one.... superb !
Out of interest was that taken while static or on the move.... can obviously see your car is moving, but wondering how it was taken.

Car is looking super stealthy yet menacing...... cool
OMR

It's a bit of both, 30 second exposure while simply pushing the car around one wheel rotation in that time.   The camera is attached to the car using a huge carbon pole like :

https://www.facebook...?type=3

Excuse the cop in the background, we attracted a lot of attention that day shooting around Manchester.  They all wanted to see how it was done and admire Joes car

Audi RS3OC Forum is Powered by APR Motorsports UK
© 2013-2014 Audi RS3 Owners Club | All rights reserved | This club and forum is not officially associated with AUDI AG.