Sounds great and no rattle valve issue.

terminator x

terminator x

Grandmaster Flash

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,979 posts
  • LocationIn a barge near Roy's old barge
Not a FL though so no rattle anyway ;) I still maintain sports exhaust on PFL can't be beaten.

TX.

Sent from my BBB100-2 using Tapatalk

Nardo RS4

Comfortably Numb

Comfortably Numb

Valued Club Member

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 744 posts

Not a FL though so no rattle anyway ;) I still maintain sports exhaust on PFL can't be beaten.

TX.

I've got to agree with you there TX, it's one if the things on this car Audi absolutely nailed.

RS777

RS777

Elite Club Member

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,327 posts
  • LocationHampshire

I've got to agree with you there TX, it's one if the things on this car Audi absolutely nailed.

I think you are both right and the ppl sports exhaust sounds great. I still like the fl exhaust and will have to live with it due to warranty to start with. Why can a company like Armytrix get the controllable valves spot on and a company the size of Audi stuff it up?

On the whole I think the reason changes with the drivetrain and handling have been a step up but sadly they let themselves down with the easier issues like brakes and exhausts. Maybe it’s because the manufacturers are always rushing to bear each other?

RobRS

RobRS

Valued Club Member

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 858 posts
  • LocationSurrey

TX.

I'll 2nd that TX

Even the sports exhaust on my RS 7 Performance seems very sedate by comparison - That's on thing I'll miss  from the (8V) RS 3  :rolleyes:

MY17 Panther Black RS 7 Performance | Black Pack | Carbon Interior | 21" DS black wheels fitted with MPS4's tyres  | Dynamic Pack Audi Connect Advanced Key + boot opening |  Audi phone box with wireless charging  | Audi smartphone interface |  Dynamic Mirror Indicators Parking pack | Feature programming changes EM Tuning interior LED light update | Thinkware F800 pro + Rear Dash Cam |

Wife: MY12 Daytona Grey RS3 | Bucket seats with grey stitching | Heated seats | Black Styling Pack & Inlays | Black Roof Bars | Privacy glass | RNS-E | Bose sound system | Reversing Sensors | Audi LED number plate lights | EM Tuning LED interior light pack | Cruise Control | Folding, dimming & heated mirrors | Auto Lights & Wipers | Adaptive headlights | Gloss Black Alloys fitted with MPS4's tyres | Thinkware F750 + Rear Dash Cam |

Audi RS3OC Forum is Powered by APR Motorsports UK
© 2013-2014 Audi RS3 Owners Club | All rights reserved | This club and forum is not officially associated with AUDI AG.