RobRS

Valued Club Member

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 858 posts
  • LocationSurrey

MY17 R7 Performance -

Attached Files

MY17 Panther Black RS 7 Performance | Black Pack | Carbon Interior | 21" DS black wheels fitted with MPS4's tyres  | Dynamic Pack Audi Connect Advanced Key + boot opening |  Audi phone box with wireless charging  | Audi smartphone interface |  Dynamic Mirror Indicators Parking pack | Feature programming changes EM Tuning interior LED light update | Thinkware F800 pro + Rear Dash Cam |

Wife: MY12 Daytona Grey RS3 | Bucket seats with grey stitching | Heated seats | Black Styling Pack & Inlays | Black Roof Bars | Privacy glass | RNS-E | Bose sound system | Reversing Sensors | Audi LED number plate lights | EM Tuning LED interior light pack | Cruise Control | Folding, dimming & heated mirrors | Auto Lights & Wipers | Adaptive headlights | Gloss Black Alloys fitted with MPS4's tyres | Thinkware F750 + Rear Dash Cam |

T-800

T-800

Elite Club Member

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 11,962 posts
Now that’s a proper car right there...

None of that S7 business (cue rant from you know who)

RS3Dell

RS3Dell

Elite Club Member

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,820 posts
  • LocationToo close to Roy.

Now that’s a proper car right there...None of that S7 business (cue rant from you know who)

🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

BillTheButcher

BillTheButcher

• Valued Member
  • PipPip
  • 172 posts

B)  B)  B)

Comfortably Numb

Comfortably Numb

Valued Club Member

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 744 posts
It looks stunning Rob. Relentless power and no alcantara on the steering wheel- perfect.

Danw

Danw

Elite Club Member

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,080 posts
πŸ‘looks cracking mate, thank f... you didn’t get a Nardo oneπŸ˜‚

Danny

Danny

Valued Club Member

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 684 posts

I love it!

RS3Dell

RS3Dell

Elite Club Member

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,820 posts
Look Roy it comes with gloss black wheels πŸ˜›

Dell.

RS3Dell

RS3Dell

Elite Club Member

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,820 posts

πŸ‘looks cracking mate, thank f... you didn’t get a Nardo oneπŸ˜‚

Now that would set Roy off ! 🀣

Dell.

RobRS

RobRS

Valued Club Member

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 858 posts
  • LocationSurrey

Thanks Guy's still getting use to the size increase, extra power, comfort & quietness. Oh & the additional fuel consumption!  :o 

I would love to put an Akrapovic Evolution Line (Titanium) Exhaust system on it, but at Β£6,158.58  :20:  before fitting, I think that is going to have to wait for a while. Only other things to address are -

Personal plate when the V5 comes back

Change of tyres - Set of MPS4's as I don't like Continental tyres

Visit to my Detailer - for correction & sealing as the car seems to have dealer induced holograms in the paintwork!  :rolleyes:

MY17 Panther Black RS 7 Performance | Black Pack | Carbon Interior | 21" DS black wheels fitted with MPS4's tyres  | Dynamic Pack Audi Connect Advanced Key + boot opening |  Audi phone box with wireless charging  | Audi smartphone interface |  Dynamic Mirror Indicators Parking pack | Feature programming changes EM Tuning interior LED light update | Thinkware F800 pro + Rear Dash Cam |

Wife: MY12 Daytona Grey RS3 | Bucket seats with grey stitching | Heated seats | Black Styling Pack & Inlays | Black Roof Bars | Privacy glass | RNS-E | Bose sound system | Reversing Sensors | Audi LED number plate lights | EM Tuning LED interior light pack | Cruise Control | Folding, dimming & heated mirrors | Auto Lights & Wipers | Adaptive headlights | Gloss Black Alloys fitted with MPS4's tyres | Thinkware F750 + Rear Dash Cam |

RobRS

RobRS

Valued Club Member

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 858 posts
  • LocationSurrey

looks cracking mate, thank f... you didn’t get a Nardo one

Nah.... now that would upset Roy!  :P

T-800

T-800

Elite Club Member

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 11,962 posts

Nah.... now that would upset Roy! :P

Nah he’s bullet proof.......

Although when he sees that RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR.......S7 he may blow a gasket.

RS3Dell

RS3Dell

Elite Club Member

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,820 posts

Nah he’s bullet proof.......Although when he sees that RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR.......S7 he may blow a gasket.

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚.........😁

Dell.

Audi Addict

Audi Addict

• Valued Member
  • PipPip
  • 251 posts
Very nice fella.
Saving for an RS6😎

Roy

Roy

Resident Nardo Hater

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 5,507 posts
  • LocationYellow is the new Black

Bloody stunning Rob !

Dont listen to those 5 cylinder types ,

My car is in as we speak having the wheels done gloss black with diamond cut.

It wasnt until I saw Dell's car (back with Black wheels that I took the plunge)

My 8P Ibis white were gloss black with a white rim and accents.so looking forward to get it back 

How are you finding the head up display ? 

And the trips to the petrol station 

JamesCam

JamesCam

Valued Club Member

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 309 posts

Thanks Guy's still getting use to the size increase, extra power, comfort & quietness. Oh & the additional fuel consumption!  :o

I would love to put an Akrapovic Evolution Line (Titanium) Exhaust system on it, but at Β£6,158.58  :20:  before fitting, I think that is going to have to wait for a while. Only other things to address are -

Personal plate when the V5 comes back

Change of tyres - Set of MPS4's as I don't like Continental tyres

Visit to my Detailer - for correction & sealing as the car seems to have dealer induced holograms in the paintwork!  :rolleyes:

What a monster that is, lovely looking motor mate, congrats.

I hear the RS7 does crazy low mpg? Worth it even so, it looks like the batmobile with 4 rings!

RobRS

RobRS

Valued Club Member

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 858 posts
  • LocationSurrey

Bloody stunning Rob !

Dont listen to those 5 cylinder types ,

My car is in as we speak having the wheels done gloss black with diamond cut.

It wasnt until I saw Dell's car (back with Black wheels that I took the plunge)

My 8P Ibis white were gloss black with a white rim and accents.so looking forward to get it back 

How are you finding the head up display ? 

And the trips to the petrol station 

Thanks Roy.

Your S7 will look good with Black wheels. I had the wheels on my Wife's RS3 powder coated Black, but didn't  get the diamond cut - still look good on a Daytona Grey RS.

Loving the HUD - lets you see how quickly you are getting into licence loosing territory  :o But also great for the NAV directions.

Yes, visits to the petrol station, even more of a common occurrence than in the RS 3 Although I have a company fuel card, I feel i'm going to be paying a bit more to IR at the end of the year for increased petrol usage!  :rolleyes:    

Was hoping to pop over to the meet at the Grasshopper Inn on Sunday But we have some server moves going on over this weekend, so unfortunately can't make it  :(

RobRS

RobRS

Valued Club Member

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 858 posts
  • LocationSurrey

What a monster that is, lovely looking motor mate, congrats.

I hear the RS7 does crazy low mpg? Worth it even so, it looks like the batmobile with 4 rings!

Thanks James,

It will do crazy low MPG if you drive it hard in Dynamic - sounds great though :up_it:

But on a motorway cruise at 80 mph when it goes into 4 cylinder mode it returns ~31.7 MPG which is OK

Edited by RobRS, 24 January 2018 - 05:38 PM.

Ozmosis

Ozmosis

Elite Club Member

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,047 posts
Corking looking motor that fella! Love the interior of the 7's too.

Enjoy!

:blue: β€‹    Sepang Blue 8V RS3. Loud Exhaust. Loud Music. Louder Interior. Quiet Exterior.

Roy

Roy

Resident Nardo Hater

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 5,507 posts
  • LocationYellow is the new Black

I have the carbon int too, 

When you put in in manual you get the formula one style lights on the head up , Have you found that yet ?

Audi RS3OC Forum is Powered by APR Motorsports UK
Β© 2013-2014 Audi RS3 Owners Club | All rights reserved | This club and forum is not officially associated with AUDI AG.