Photo

Checking In...Future RS3 Owner To Be (I Hope!)

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

SPIKE_RS

SPIKE_RS

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
Hello All. Joined up to get as much advise and research as possible on the 8V FL RS3. Looking to get one later in the year (late 2018) to replace our current S1 sport back which is really a great car. I'm also an active member over on ****-*****.net. I see a good few of the guys on ASN are active members here also. Looking forward to getting involved and learning the pros and cons (if there are any cons) to RS3 ownership. Might even be able to bag a great used car of a member at some stage!

T-800

T-800

Elite Club Member

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 11,962 posts

Hello All. Joined up to get as much advise and research as possible on the 8V FL RS3. Looking to get one later in the year (late 2018) to replace our current S1 sport back which is really a great car. I'm also an active member over on ****-*****.net. I see a good few of the guys on ASN are active members here also. Looking forward to getting involved and learning the pros and cons (if there are any cons) to RS3 ownership. Might even be able to bag a great used car of a member at some stage!

Welcome Spike.....

Rare to see someone choosing the FL over the PFL....🤣

You’ll not be disappointed.....

SPIKE_RS

SPIKE_RS

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Welcome Spike.....
Rare to see someone choosing the FL over the PFL....🤣
You’ll not be disappointed.....

I've read all about the sound, but definitely has to be the FL version. Also had a PFL A3, so want to get the FL with the newer details like VC etc. Must stop looking at pictures of RS3's....!

Roy

Roy

Resident Nardo Hater

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 5,507 posts
  • LocationYellow is the new Black

Welcome Spike 

Danny

Danny

Valued Club Member

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 684 posts

Hello and welcome Spike. As T mentioned you won't be disappointed.

T-800

T-800

Elite Club Member

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 11,962 posts

I've read all about the sound, but definitely has to be the FL version. Also had a PFL A3, so want to get the FL with the newer details like VC etc. Must stop looking at pictures of RS3's....!

The sound is fine Spike_RS.

I’ve no complaint with either 8V model I’ve owned on that front.

drgav2005

drgav2005

Valued Club Member

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 616 posts

Hello and welcome!

Danw

Danw

Elite Club Member

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,080 posts
Welcome mate. Please please don’t mention the free issue colour beginning with N mate😂😂😂. This is a great forum with some very technical minds, enjoy the car fella💥💥👍😎

RS777

RS777

Elite Club Member

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,327 posts
  • LocationHampshire

Welcome to the forum and good look for ordering your RS3 when it happens. I have also been looking at pictures and reviews on a daily basis lmao.

Audi RS3OC Forum is Powered by APR Motorsports UK
© 2013-2014 Audi RS3 Owners Club | All rights reserved | This club and forum is not officially associated with AUDI AG.