He of Driving Wizardry

The Real Cvh

The Real Cvh

• Valued Member
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts
  • LocationAl Ain, UAE
And there is this...

To keep myself amused here in the desert, I make movies. It mostly involves me talking through my arse, but here’s the first RS3 one...

https://youtu.be/EUnfEkh7lzU

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Real Cvh

He of Driving Wizardry

terminator x

terminator x

Grandmaster Flash

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,979 posts
  • LocationIn a barge near Roy's old barge
Nice vid, shame you can't wear the cowboy hat though ;) imho dynamic gear changes are rapid almost instant, literally never had a slow change in my PFL. The car sometimes throws in a slow change when not in dynamic but in my experience that tends to be when driving slow anyway so a slow change is no big deal. Need to remember that the car is guessing your next change so if it is expecting a downshift and you upshift you will catch it out.

TX.

Sent from my STV100-4 using Tapatalk

Nardo RS4

JamesCam

JamesCam

Valued Club Member

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 309 posts

Nice video!

I bet the roads out there are absolutely glorious to drive on. Meanwhile, in the UK I don't think it's stopped raining for the last week.

The Real Cvh

The Real Cvh

• Valued Member
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts
  • LocationAl Ain, UAE

Nice vid, shame you can't wear the cowboy hat though ;) imho dynamic gear changes are rapid almost instant, literally never had a slow change in my PFL. The car sometimes throws in a slow change when not in dynamic but in my experience that tends to be when driving slow anyway so a slow change is no big deal. Need to remember that the car is guessing your next change

I pretty much need to have the loud pedal on the floor to get the quick changes, so driving at 7/10 feels a bit “meh” in general which is a pity.

Don’t get me wrong though, I love the car, and although I do sometimes miss the 4C, I believe I made the right choice.

The Real Cvh

He of Driving Wizardry

The Real Cvh

The Real Cvh

• Valued Member
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts
  • LocationAl Ain, UAE

Nice video!

I bet the roads out there are absolutely glorious to drive on.

They are pretty good. Whenever I watch reviews from the UK, where the guys talk about B roads generating an unpleasant ride, I know it’s not an issue if I’m considering the car.

The Real Cvh

He of Driving Wizardry

Audi RS3OC Forum is Powered by APR Motorsports UK
© 2013-2014 Audi RS3 Owners Club | All rights reserved | This club and forum is not officially associated with AUDI AG.