T-800

T-800

Elite Club Member

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 11,962 posts

And the new fronts
wnqmXn8.jpgptnxOzS.jpgqm0FcBA.jpg3OKbydc.jpg

And yet their website suggests in the picture of options that the fronts will look more like the rears you’ve been sent.....
64645a627f1505ec09581d530eb05bc4.jpg

robokn

robokn

• Valued Member
  • PipPip
  • 233 posts
  • LocationSunny South Coast

Not sure I could cope with the difference, OCD and all that, looking at MTEC as I am sure they can produce 

matching discs.

18 Plate St2 TTRS, Roadster, 20" OZ Indy HLTs, Forge IC and Hard pipes, Audi Carbon Mirrors, Automotive Passion spoiler, Side skirts and front air vents.  Scorpion full system all tuned by MRC

deepspacemillar

deepspacemillar

Valued Club Member

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 376 posts
  • LocationBelfast, Northern Ireland

What sizes are the discs?

370 mm front

355 mm rear

deepspacemillar

deepspacemillar

Valued Club Member

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 376 posts

Not sure I could cope with the difference, OCD and all that, looking at MTEC as I am sure they can produce 

matching discs.

I'm waiting on a response about it to see what the deal is.
I was pretty careful to research as much as I could and ask questions of the Tarox rep, who was in fairness very helpful.

I understand images and real products sometimes differ, but as T-800 pointed out, they present it pretty convincingly on the website.

deepspacemillar

deepspacemillar

Valued Club Member

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 376 posts

Well guys,

very long story short - I ended up asking Tarox about the disparity between the discs after that last post. They agreed to swap them for the Sport Japan variants.

...over 5 months later....
The Sport Japan ones finally arrived today!

J4Ge4Hu.jpg

iq92DQj.jpg

Apart from the black paint on one and not on the other, these are pretty damn close, so I'm a lot happier.
Which is more than I can say for Tarox customer service, but that's something for another day.

Now I can FINALLY get these, pads and MSS Springs fitted!

Reply to this topic

Audi RS3OC Forum is Powered by APR Motorsports UK
© 2013-2014 Audi RS3 Owners Club | All rights reserved | This club and forum is not officially associated with AUDI AG.