BenTTU

BenTTU

Valued Club Member

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 548 posts
  • LocationTamworth
Evening all

So a bit about my self, I started off in a3 1.8t many years ago and got board rather quick. So I brought my self a s4 b5 which was amazing compared to the 1.8t after a very short time I got board and wanted big power...(this is where it all started) me and my team forged the engine built rs6 hybrid turbochargers & converted to fit the s4, fmic, 2.8 heads, injectors, fuel pump and so on. We managed to see 607hp after 3 years I realised how much I put into the car so I broke it for parts.

Then I ended up in a rs6 c5, so off I went again mapped it up and also mapped the gearbox to suit. Built a custom exhaust to get the v8 sound track. After 4 weeks I realised the car just wasn't for me. So up for sale It went.

I then went back to the 2.7tt, this time in a rs4 b5. I done everything to this car, full paint job, bushes, uprated brakes and so on. So at the time I thought I would do something different & custom tuned water meth injection in with switchable maps, we ended with great results 500hp just off adding meth. I then planned to do a big build. But I just feel I have already done this to many times with customers cars.

So here we are to day, I have just sold my rs4 & now on the hunt for a RS3 8p.

Thanks Ben

terminator x

terminator x

Grandmaster Flash

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,979 posts
  • LocationIn a barge near Roy's old barge
All the RS3's are awesome. Great engine and soundtrack.

TX.

Sent from my STV100-4 using Tapatalk

Nardo RS4

Real Thing

Real Thing

Valued Club Member

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 494 posts

Hi and welcome Ben if you fancy a Modified 8p Be selling my Big Turbo Race Developments Engine (650+BHP) Car Very Soon.

Nobber

Nobber

Valued Club Member

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 344 posts

Welcome aboard buddy.  The RS3 is a great place to be, great choice.

What sort of spec car are you looking for? What are your must haves etc.

Audi RS3OC Forum is Powered by APR Motorsports UK
© 2013-2014 Audi RS3 Owners Club | All rights reserved | This club and forum is not officially associated with AUDI AG.