• Please log in to reply
36 replies to this topic

SK-RS3

SK-RS3

Elite Club Member

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,756 posts
Just wanted to say massive thank you again to Steve and Caroline for organising a cracking event 3rd year attending now and already looking forward to next year.

Great convoying with a awesome bunch of like minded nutters, catching up with old faces and meeting new ones.

Now to see and see how the go pro footage turned out 🙈

Roy

Roy

Resident Nardo Hater

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 5,507 posts
  • LocationYellow is the new Black

Another great day,

Made even better by Dannyboy who could not navigate his way round a bloody roundabout !

Nice to see you all again and as always great to meet some new faces.

I think Toby hit the highest speed today which I cant say on here as it was just a "little" over 70 MPH

Hope you all got home safe and sound 

Thanks to Steve and Caroline as always for their time and organisation.

BARGES RULE OK !

Edited by Roy, 16 September 2017 - 07:44 PM.

Comfortably Numb

Comfortably Numb

Valued Club Member

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 744 posts

Just wanted to say massive thank you again to Steve and Caroline for organising a cracking event 3rd year attending now and already looking forward to next year.

Great convoying with a awesome bunch of like minded nutters, catching up with old faces and meeting new ones.

Now to see and see how the go pro footage turned out 🙈

Well said mate, big up to Steve and Caroline.

jimojameso

jimojameso

Valued Club Member

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 346 posts
Had a great day! Very impressed by the great organisation! Good to meet a few more of you! Convoy was brilliant. Can't wait for the next one! :)

2015 Nardo RS3

2010 Sepang TT RS Sold!

Oldmanracing

Oldmanracing

Valued Club Member

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 358 posts

Just wanted to express my thanks as well and the same sentiments as above, ...was great to meet all I did, ...and hopefully again next year!

I posted some pics from the track session on Flickr, so hopefully can post the link here.....

rather than clog up the RS3OC servers.....

https://flic.kr/s/aHsm46MdPe

the pics are plenty, and possibly a bit 'Samey' but.... as I wasn't sure who was in what car thought I'd post as many that were ok, so don't get bored with them.

Also... they should be ok to download and use for FB and stuff, but if anyone wanted a particular frame please PM me and I can send you a full size Jpeg for better quality on that Mug, Mouse Mat, print, t-Shirt, etc etc etc

Sorry if I didn't take as many frames of you as others, wasn't being selective, was pretty random ....

Cheerz

OMR

Roy

Roy

Resident Nardo Hater

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 5,507 posts
  • LocationYellow is the new Black

Wow !

Some bloody brilliant photos there OMR . you certainly captured some great shots there !

Please could you forward me any of me and Fred and the Barge 

Will be happy to pay for any costs you may incur .

Makes the memories of a great day last even longer

Im sure I speak for all of us to say a big thanks for taking your time in taking these super photos !

Fivepotfan

Fivepotfan

Valued Club Member

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 868 posts
  • LocationSouth of somewhere

As per the posts above, well done to Steve & Caroline for organising a really enjoyable day. Gutted that I couldn't bring my car (legal medical reasons stopped me from driving) but it was still great to meet up with new and of course familiar faces.

Special thanks to Dell for being my 'chauffeur' for the day - much appreciated.

Notable activities were the track session where Roy proved that his barge is in fact more like a speedboat......... Dell for impressing onlookers at how quickly he hustled his MK1 through the corners with aplomb, only to reveal afterwards that it was actually due to him not having any brakes left! :D... TX for having the fanciest big brake upgrade I have seen on an RS3, they work really well,.. so well that the car was slowing quicker than it was accelerating.. :lol: At least he didn't get lapped this year!

Hope to see you all again next year. 

now driving a 'Daytona Lite' FL car.

Comfortably Numb

Comfortably Numb

Valued Club Member

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 744 posts

Just wanted to express my thanks as well and the same sentiments as above, ...was great to meet all I did, ...and hopefully again next year!

I posted some pics from the track session on Flickr, so hopefully can post the link here.....
rather than clog up the RS3OC servers.....

https://flic.kr/s/aHsm46MdPe

the pics are plenty, and possibly a bit 'Samey' but.... as I wasn't sure who was in what car thought I'd post as many that were ok, so don't get bored with them.
Also... they should be ok to download and use for FB and stuff, but if anyone wanted a particular frame please PM me and I can send you a full size Jpeg for better quality on that Mug, Mouse Mat, print, t-Shirt, etc etc etc

Sorry if I didn't take as many frames of you as others, wasn't being selective, was pretty random ....

Cheerz
OMR

Thanks for posting these OMR - they're terrific shots.

DaniieRussell

DaniieRussell

• Valued Member
  • PipPip
  • 176 posts
  • LocationLeicestershire
We had a great day thank you so much! Was great to meet you all! Gutted our RS3 couldn't make it. Can't wait for next year

A massive well done to Steve and Caroline!

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Danny

Danny

Valued Club Member

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 684 posts

Thanks to everyone involved. Great to see you all. Always good to see new faces too. Steve, Caroline, great job again. Jet, I noticed a few more stickers than last year?

JayRS3

JayRS3

Elite Club Member

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,767 posts
  • LocationKent
Thanks Steve & Caroline for arranging and everything behind the scenes that goes on.
Nice to see some new faces. I'm knackered, early one for me!

RS3JET

RS3JET

Valued Club Member

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 357 posts
  • LocationSouth

Thanks to everyone involved. Great to see you all. Always good to see new faces too. Steve, Caroline, great job again. Jet, I noticed a few more stickers than last year?

Was that extra one yours ?

RS3JET

RS3JET

Valued Club Member

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 357 posts
  • LocationSouth

Had a great day with a great bunch of people, thank you all

Old man racing loving the photos and will pm you later

Thanks Steve & Caroline for your organisation and unseen work

RS3Dell

RS3Dell

Elite Club Member

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,820 posts
  • LocationToo close to Roy.

A BIG thanks to Steve & Caroline for all there hard work at the RS3OC & for making today so great.  :up_it:

I had a great day on & off the track with some great people & there cars. :D

OMR thanks for the great photos & you had a wide enough lens for the barge to fit in  :P

Dell.

Jonnyrs3

Jonnyrs3

• Valued Member
  • PipPip
  • 158 posts
Had a great day at our very first RS3 fest, good to meet you all and see all the Rs's together, made some great pics, awesome parade laps, we really enjoyed the day even after a 4hr drive back to norwich, thanks to Caroline & Steve for all their hard work and making us feel welcome, all in all a fantastic day, roll on 2018

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

T05h1b4

T05h1b4

• Valued Member
  • PipPip
  • 35 posts
As previously posted, great organization thanks to all involved and good to put names to faces!

Merting up with a great bunch of people and cars does make you love your car even more which hopefully will bring us to more and more of these events in the future!

Thanms again Steve and Caz for making me feel welcome to the Club 👌

Dannyboy

Dannyboy

• Valued Member
  • PipPip
  • 270 posts
  • LocationBarge brigade member

Another great day,
Made even better by Dannyboy who could not navigate his way round a bloody roundabout !

Nice to see you all again and as always great to meet some new faces.

I think Toby hit the highest speed today which I cant say on here as it was just a "little" over 70 MPH

Hope you all got home safe and sound 

Thanks to Steve and Caroline as always for their time and organisation.

BARGES RULE OK !

Lol. I was warming the tyres . Lol
Not really. I was lossssstttt !!!!
HMS NARDO !!

datsilver@aol.com

datsilver@aol.com

• Valued Member
  • PipPip
  • 86 posts
Fantastic day again and thanks to Steve and Caroline. Track time was brilliant and felt I pushed it a bit this year as had smoke billowing off the brake pads! Look forwards to next year. Great people and loved it. David

terminator x

terminator x

Grandmaster Flash

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,979 posts
  • LocationIn a barge near Roy's old barge
Great day out, very well organised as last year. Track time still a bit scary for me but yes brakes felt awesome and it took a few laps at least for me to lose sight of everyone ;)

TX.

Sent from my STV100-4 using Tapatalk

Nardo RS4

Comfortably Numb

Comfortably Numb

Valued Club Member

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 744 posts

Fantastic day again and thanks to Steve and Caroline. Track time was brilliant and felt I pushed it a bit this year as had smoke billowing off the brake pads! Look forwards to next year. Great people and loved it. David

Think you may also have had a problem with your steering Dave 'coz you were all over the effing place!!

Edited by Comfortably Numb, 17 September 2017 - 11:35 AM.

Audi RS3OC Forum is Powered by APR Motorsports UK
© 2013-2014 Audi RS3 Owners Club | All rights reserved | This club and forum is not officially associated with AUDI AG.