4 replies to this topic

coxeterj

coxeterj

Valued Club Member

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 398 posts
  • LocationMiddle England.

Will have an RS5 from Oxford Audi for a few days.... Think I may be tempted after my spell with the S5.

Will let you know feedback.

Current cars: Audi RS3 8V and BMW M235i convertible.

Gone but not forgotten: BMW M135i, Audi S3 8P, Gen 2 Mini Cooper JCW, Gen 2 Mini Cooper S, Alfa Romeo Spider V6, Mk5 Golf R32, Honda Civic Type R FN2, Ford Focus ST, Honda Civic Type R EP3.

SK-RS3

SK-RS3

Elite Club Member

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,756 posts
They look sexy I won't lie but they just don't sound like they used to but I guess if it goes like the clappers and comfy then fair play.
RS3 fest could be a last trip for the 3 and how do you get them to lend you one for a few days ?

Audi Addict

Audi Addict

• Valued Member
  • PipPip
  • 251 posts
Still not sure on the look unfortunately I am more an S4/ RS6 man. Good luck though, let us know how you get on.
Saving for an RS6😎

MacD

MacD

Site Owner

• Owner
  • 4,777 posts
  • LocationDark side of the moon
Garage View Garage
Plenty of pics and a review please!

I took a look at a well specced Daytona with carbon at Blackburn Audi a few weeks back. I'd never been blown away by the press images but in the flesh I sure was.

Seeing it has spoiled other things I was considering for the 4's replacement, I just can't get passed the price tag. Because I'm looking at trading in the 4 im realising how much money I "waste" on cars per month/depreciation. To buy a car for £85-90k and keep for three years, then it'll be worth £35k ish is in my mind outrageous at the minute.

I had been considering hanging on until summer 2018 for the new RS4 but it'll be similar price wise.

If I hadn't seen the RS5 I'd probably already have ordered the RS3 Saloon......

The official RS3 Owners Club forum - www.audirs3oc.com 

terminator x

terminator x

Grandmaster Flash

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,979 posts
  • LocationIn a barge near Roy's old barge
Looks so good in that green colour, is it Viper Green?

TX.

Sent from my STV100-4 using Tapatalk

Nardo RS4

Audi RS3OC Forum is Powered by APR Motorsports UK
© 2013-2014 Audi RS3 Owners Club | All rights reserved | This club and forum is not officially associated with AUDI AG.