070870506d9cc221942bb0caf73fe424.jpg

8fab9c8389941fcb862771ac05139145.jpg

Chungster

Chungster

Valued Club Member

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 729 posts
You got the current spec of that car? Was running almost 3 bar boost on E85 but was in the 10s from some info I saw. This is quite a jump!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MacD

MacD

Site Owner

• Owner
  • 4,777 posts
  • LocationDark side of the moon
Garage View Garage
How you Golf R Owners finding ownership?

They get great reviews for the drive, noticed how cheap a few if the "used" ones were at the local VW stealer. Proper bargain! Especially when you look at every new Audi model seemingly 15k dearer than the last :/

The official RS3 Owners Club forum - www.audirs3oc.com 

T-800

T-800

Elite Club Member

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 11,962 posts

They get great reviews for the drive, noticed how cheap a few if the "used" ones were at the local VW stealer. Proper bargain! Especially when you look at every new Audi model seemingly 15k dearer than the last :/

Great Car, handles fantastic......

Interior and tech are superb, love the virtual dash and 9" MMI screen.

Res delete makes a difference to the exhaust noise

Gearbox is oh so smooth in every mode......

Alright it's not got RS3 levels of noise but to me that ain't everything.......

Not common yet either the 7.5 FL I see more RS3's round here, only seen 1 other FL R

terminator x

terminator x

Grandmaster Flash

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,979 posts
  • LocationIn a barge near Roy's old barge

That 30-130 mph time is  :lol:  I used to own a 450hp Impreza that did it in about 12s which I though was impressive!

TX.

Nardo RS4

Real Thing

Real Thing

Valued Club Member

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 494 posts

Another soon to be convert Ordered a White 3 Door DSG for Delivery October Wanted another RS3 but my needs mean a 3 Door makes more sense looked at a 3 Door S3 but think the Golf is a nicer looking Car as well as working out about £5K less for similar Spec.

Edited by Real Thing, 24 July 2017 - 02:55 PM.

T-800

T-800

Elite Club Member

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 11,962 posts

Another soon to be convert Ordered a White 3 Door DSG for Delivery October Wanted another RS3 but my needs mean a 3 Door makes more sense looked at a 3 Door S3 but think the Golf is a nicer looking Car as well as working out about £5K less for similar Spec.

Agreed the R is fantastic spec, VW dealers always prepared to do a deal........

Mine has pretty much every option and the dealer put together a superb deal....

If only Audi were so obliging.

Real Thing

Real Thing

Valued Club Member

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 494 posts

Agreed the R is fantastic spec, VW dealers always prepared to do a deal........

Mine has pretty much every option and the dealer put together a superb deal....

If only Audi were so obliging.

Not expecting any better after sales service than other Dealers (inc Audi) who all seem to forget you once there've had your Money but like you say VW do seem to talk figures/Discounts better than most.

T-800

T-800

Elite Club Member

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 11,962 posts

Not expecting any better after sales service than other Dealers (inc Audi) who all seem to forget you once there've had your Money but like you say VW do seem to talk figures/Discounts better than most.

To be honest I stay away now unless I need a service they are all the friggin same......useless t**ts.

Not long after I picked the R up it developed a AFL light error, couldn't be bothered with dealer so did a full AFL reset/recalibration, the car has been faultless since.

Audi RS3OC Forum is Powered by APR Motorsports UK
© 2013-2014 Audi RS3 Owners Club | All rights reserved | This club and forum is not officially associated with AUDI AG.