MacD

Site Owner

• Owner
  • 4,777 posts
  • LocationDark side of the moon
Garage View Garage

I'll just leave this link here:

https://www.audi-med...from-paris-6823

Tune in tomorrow to see the launch live! 

You are welcome  B)  :P  :frantic:  :m0165:

The official RS3 Owners Club forum - www.audirs3oc.com 

IOWRS3

IOWRS3

• Valued Member
  • PipPip
  • 208 posts

You reckon when the Sedan is finally available to order it will affect the sportback prices? 

I'd also ask when you think it'll be available to order but I might as well wait til tomorrow! :D 

Edited by IOWRS3, 28 September 2016 - 01:47 PM.

MacD

MacD

Site Owner

• Owner
  • 4,777 posts
Garage View Garage

Well the last rumour i heard buzzing about two different dealers and Fester heard the same was dealer cars and order books arrive the end of this year for cars delivered March time so we'll see. 

I guess the sources were pretty accurate this time.

IOWRS3

IOWRS3

• Valued Member
  • PipPip
  • 208 posts

Well that's good then, I guess it could drop the price of the Sportbacks or it'll just be more expensive like the A/S3. Not that it affects me as much, should be picking up my 8P within the next month!! :D :D 

Real Thing

Real Thing

Valued Club Member

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 494 posts

Well the last rumour i heard buzzing about two different dealers and Fester heard the same was dealer cars and order books arrive the end of this year for cars delivered March time so we'll see. 

I guess the sources were pretty accurate this time.

TTRS Ordering has been put back twice already (22/8 & 23/9) and with no new date for when official books will open think that unless Audi sort there act out Saloon will probably face similar problems

MikeFish

MikeFish

Valued Club Member

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 897 posts
Will there be no face-lift sport back version then? Or is it so similar to pre face-lift that it doesn't get a mention at the press release?

MacD

MacD

Site Owner

• Owner
  • 4,777 posts
Garage View Garage

Will there be no face-lift sport back version then? Or is it so similar to pre face-lift that it doesn't get a mention at the press release?

Last time I was in the dealer (week ago) they were still banging on about the facelift sport back too, if I hear any other solid news I'll keep you guys updated.

Woodstock25

Woodstock25

soon to be an ex RS3 Owner

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 714 posts
  • LocationHampshire

and this of course:

Audi RS 3 Sedan:
This vehicle is not yet on sale. It does not yet have type approval and is therefore not subject to Directive 1999/94/EC.

kalexan

kalexan

Valued Club Member

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 523 posts

You reckon when the Sedan is finally available to order it will affect the sportback prices? 

I'd also ask when you think it'll be available to order but I might as well wait til tomorrow! :D

Doubt it, not really aimed at the same segment, if anything RS3 Sportback prices will probably effect the future long terms prices of the Saloon, especially as it may be circa £5k more list.

kalexan

kalexan

Valued Club Member

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 523 posts

Well, the RS3 was pretty underwhelming, the LMS makes it look very bland and they rolled them both out together.

I thought the S5 looked better and more aggresive, not sure about Nardo though.

MacD

MacD

Site Owner

• Owner
  • 4,777 posts
Garage View Garage
I think it looks decent at the front, I'll certainly be interested as it arrives August 2017 which is the right time for me to be getting my next car.

Quite a few new RS products due though so keeping options open too.

sawda

sawda

Valued Club Member

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 783 posts
  • LocationNorth London
I really don't see why the car is getting such a bashing... it's styling is very close to the current RS3. I actually quite like it and will be very interested to see how it drives. Really very little on the market for performance compact saloons

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Audi RS3OC Forum is Powered by APR Motorsports UK
© 2013-2014 Audi RS3 Owners Club | All rights reserved | This club and forum is not officially associated with AUDI AG.