1534520936af631a6dbaedc03b3bf3e1.jpg

c86d1b611db86b39acad17320e3b533b.jpg

Danny

Danny

Valued Club Member

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 684 posts

Great car. Serves its purpose well, holds their value too. Owned one for nearly 3 years now.

Roy

Roy

Resident Nardo Hater

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 5,507 posts
  • LocationYellow is the new Black

Love them Sean

was looking for the Mrs ages ago, they were either monster miles on them or a very high price ! 

T-800

T-800

Elite Club Member

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 11,962 posts

We initially had a Gti lined up to view, but buy the time the drip of a salesman got back to us with the part-ex valuation it had sold  :angry:

Then i came across this DSG GTD and they gave us a decent trade in price on the TT as well.

Johnnycarpetman

Johnnycarpetman

• Valued Member
  • PipPip
  • 163 posts
  • LocationNorth west
Had one on contract hire for 2 years..dull as ditch water.

poolmeds

poolmeds

Valued Club Member

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 639 posts

i traded my 2015 gtd in for my RS3.

cannot fault the car....i LOVED it and felt like i was mad getting rid of it.

carbon grey metallic, dsg, 19" santiagos, sport sound pack.....absolutely loved it....

best looking diesel on the market IMO :)

Panther Black / Dynamic pack / Technology pack / Comfort & sound pack / Design pack / panoramic roof / Super sport seats with RED stitching / Black wheels / Folding heated mirrors / black exterior pack / reverse camera / Privacy glass / Cruise control

PREVIOUS: MK7 Golf GTD DSG / MK6 Golf R DSG / Megane F1 Renaultsport / Mk6 Golf R DSG / Volvo C30 T5 R-Design / Audi A3 tdi S-line / Megane 225 Renaultsport / Clio 182 Renaultsport

T-800

T-800

Elite Club Member

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 11,962 posts
Deal done car bought !!

They commented on how well looked after the TT was too

Edited by T-800, 06 July 2016 - 09:26 AM.

poolmeds

poolmeds

Valued Club Member

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 639 posts

good job!

the MPG was never above 44mpg on my GTD which surprised me a little but certainly didnt bother me. The only reason i thought it may be better was that I had an 8p a3 tdi 170 which consistantly did 58-60mpg even when thrashing it

However, my RS3 8V is currently giving around 24mpg max even on long journey....but its sooooooooooooo much fun :)

Edited by poolmeds, 06 July 2016 - 09:50 AM.

Panther Black / Dynamic pack / Technology pack / Comfort & sound pack / Design pack / panoramic roof / Super sport seats with RED stitching / Black wheels / Folding heated mirrors / black exterior pack / reverse camera / Privacy glass / Cruise control

PREVIOUS: MK7 Golf GTD DSG / MK6 Golf R DSG / Megane F1 Renaultsport / Mk6 Golf R DSG / Volvo C30 T5 R-Design / Audi A3 tdi S-line / Megane 225 Renaultsport / Clio 182 Renaultsport

T-800

T-800

Elite Club Member

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 11,962 posts

good job!

the MPG was never above 44mpg on my GTD which surprised me a little but certainly didnt bother me. The only reason i thought it may be better was that I had an 8p a3 tdi 170 which consistantly did 58-60mpg even when thrashing it

However, my RS3 8V is currently giving around 24mpg max even on long journey....but its sooooooooooooo much fun :)

I'll never be in it the other half will be
Only time I'll see it is if it needs cleaning or maintaining.

First change.......tyres I think may go with Goodyear eagle F1's assy 3 like I put on the TT a couple of months back
Or may try Michelin pilot sport 4's

ColinC2

ColinC2

Valued Club Member

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 630 posts
  • LocationBournemouth

It's only a Golf ....  :rolleyes:

Not  a fan of diesels but I do like Golf's  ;)

BMW M2 in Mineral Grey

Audi A4 Avant 2.0 TDi Black Edition

Used to have a Condor Grey RS3 8P, and before that a further 47 assorted money pits

T-800

T-800

Elite Club Member

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 11,962 posts

It's only a Golf .... :rolleyes:

Not a fan of diesels but I do like Golf's ;)

It's a nice car Colin.

The missus likes it and that's what counts

ColinC2

ColinC2

Valued Club Member

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 630 posts
  • LocationBournemouth

It's a nice car Colin.

The missus likes it and that's what counts

Yeah don't get me wrong I was serious about the Golf - they are well built , the tech is not bad, and the chassis has something about it that other manufacturers could learn from. Regardless of what is under the bonnet the car feels agile ... 

BMW M2 in Mineral Grey

Used to have a Condor Grey RS3 8P, and before that a further 47 assorted money pits

T-800

T-800

Elite Club Member

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 11,962 posts

Yeah don't get me wrong I was serious about the Golf - they are well built , the tech is not bad, and the chassis has something about it that other manufacturers could learn from. Regardless of what is under the bonnet the car feels agile ...

Yes I agree.......

The same dealer had a MK 6 R at a similar price and we could've gone for that, however when sitting in it and comparing the interior to the MK 7 it felt dated.

ColinC2

ColinC2

Valued Club Member

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 630 posts
  • LocationBournemouth

Yes I agree.......

The same dealer had a MK 6 R at a similar price and we could've gone for that, however when sitting in it and comparing the interior to the MK 7 it felt dated.

Yes - i test drove a 6R (10 plate I think) back to back with a 12 plate (pre-facelift) S3 before deciding i needed the RS3 !! The 6R felt quicker and more fun but the quality of the interior not up to the Audi standard. Would say that with Mk7 platform the interior is as good as Audi although saying that just starts another mass debate of Golf R vs RS3 ...... ^_^

BMW M2 in Mineral Grey

poolmeds

poolmeds

Valued Club Member

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 639 posts

i had two Golf 6R's and they are awesome, really awesome, but the interior feels verrrryyyyyyyyyyy dated indeed

T-800

T-800

Elite Club Member

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 11,962 posts
Picked it up this week....
d561b6789a2c0c7408a9112d577afc0e.jpg

marshy

marshy

Valued Club Member

• Account Removed
  • PipPipPip
  • 801 posts
  • LocationDumfriesshire
Very nice Sean

T-800

T-800

Elite Club Member

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 11,962 posts
First change.......

New 19" Santiagos

6c3ff413b74fca344c4f7a7031c2164f.png

Rs3owner

Rs3owner

Elite Club Member

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,550 posts

First change.......

New 19" Santiagos

6c3ff413b74fca344c4f7a7031c2164f.png

very nice wheels , these should of been on the golf r as an option.

T-800

T-800

Elite Club Member

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 11,962 posts
I could've gone for 19" Pretorias ® but they aren't an option on the GTD these however are so it keeps it oem.

I've found out the TT we part ex'd sold within less than a week.

Edited by T-800, 19 July 2016 - 06:21 AM.

Audi RS3OC Forum is Powered by APR Motorsports UK
© 2013-2014 Audi RS3 Owners Club | All rights reserved | This club and forum is not officially associated with AUDI AG.