Audi RS3 Nurburgring Trip

2 replies to this topic

RS3rick

RS3rick

Elite Club Member

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,022 posts
Afternoon all! I am currently organising a trip to the Nurburgring for 1-4th October this year. Quite a few members showed an interest when I got back from my trip a few weeks ago. Would anyone fancy this?

Saturday 1st October
Eurotunnel to Calais, drive to Nurburgring

Sunday 2nd and Monday 3rd
Two full days at the Nurburgring, surrounding museums and watching now track action.

Tuesday 4th October
Head back to Calais, Eurotunnel back to the UK

So far I have 6 other cars coming, ranging from Audi TT's, Focus ST's, Audi RS4, and possibly a BMW 235i. Anyone is welcome to come along, this is also open to the girls too if you wish to bring partners. I currently have a Facebook page with people who are going, so those interested stick your names down on here and then I can add you on Facebook! If you haven't been, it really is an absolute must even if you don't take your car around the track. The place is just magical with so much to do and see.

Edited by RS3rick, 23 May 2016 - 05:01 PM.

Yeoy

Yeoy

Elite Club Member

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,595 posts
  • LocationDown South
I'm going over in June. :)

Ryan.S

Ryan.S

• Valued Member
  • PipPip
  • 52 posts
  • LocationBridgend, South Wales
Heading over August 4th-10th :)

MY16 RS3 Sepang Blue | Standard Silver Wheels (Aftermarket FItted) |  High Gloss-Black Styling Package | Body Coloured Heated & Folding Wing Mirrors | Carbon Fibre Engine Cover | Privacy Glass | Super Sports seats in Black leather with Diamond-Patterned Rock Grey Stitching | Extended Interior Finish | Comfort & Sound package | Dynamic package | Technology package | Carbon Fibre Race Inlays | Black: Dashboard / Carpet & Headliner | Reversing Camera | Through-load facility | 

Reply to this topic

Audi RS3OC Forum is Powered by APR Motorsports UK
© 2013-2014 Audi RS3 Owners Club | All rights reserved | This club and forum is not officially associated with AUDI AG.