Finally Purchased One

• Please log in to reply
43 replies to this topic

TipToe

TipToe

• Valued Member
  • PipPip
  • 99 posts

Well, after looking for one for many years and waiting it would appear that the right car has arrived. I recently missed out on one in December 2015 due to me being not sure on various things. 

Then this car came up for sale on Audi website and the colour was blue, well I assumed it was sepang blue as those are very rare! After speaking with the Audi Dealership up north they confirmed that the colour is an Audi Exclusive colour which as we know costs a small fortune. 

The car colour in my opinion is best described as 'Blue Water' that BMW do but I have not seen the car yet. 

It is a one owner car and belong to a guy in the Oil and Gas industry who is high up in that business, the car is low mileage 4600 and is in absolute mint condition according to the dealer. He confirmed that the Guy who has traded it in for another Audi (New) has a number of High Performance cars in his garage and is a long standing customer. 

I love the colour but appreciate it may not be to everyone's liking, this car/colour is very rare and is probably the only one in the country with that colour. 

Picture below. 

RS3.jpg

Edited by Agent Smith, 16 January 2016 - 03:15 PM.

Sonnybo55

Sonnybo55

Elite Club Member

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,110 posts
Very nice mate, you got a great car There. I saw this for sale a few months ago, it had a great spec from what I remember 👍

terminator x

terminator x

Grandmaster Flash

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,979 posts
  • LocationIn a barge near Roy's old barge

VERY low miles!

TX.

Nardo RS4

81llyh

81llyh

Blue! 🔵

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,523 posts
Not heard of that colour before but plenty of pics when you collect! Congrats!

TipToe

TipToe

• Valued Member
  • PipPip
  • 99 posts

Not heard of that colour before but plenty of pics when you collect! Congrats!

I am waiting for them to tell me what the colour is but all they can see at the moment is the car is "Audi Exclusive Paint" the colour I mentioned is what I believe the colour closely resembles and the the only colour that comes to mind is the BMW 'Bluewater' colour.

Shaun 

TipToe

TipToe

• Valued Member
  • PipPip
  • 99 posts

Very nice mate, you got a great car There. I saw this for sale a few months ago, it had a great spec from what I remember

This only came on the website this week on Audi website, I am not sure if the car was advertised privately by the owner. The spec is pretty good from what I have heard. 

Spaceman_RS3

Spaceman_RS3

Valued Club Member

• Account Removed
  • PipPipPip
  • 645 posts
  • LocationCentral Scotland
Looks like Avus silver a bit?

Sonnybo55

Sonnybo55

Elite Club Member

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,110 posts
It was for sale on auto trader and car and classic, It's still on the car and classic website,colour code is 896 bluewater

Edited by Sonnybo55, 16 January 2016 - 07:41 PM.

kevin69

kevin69

Elite Club Member

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,737 posts
Might be my eyes - but looks silver to me ???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TipToe

TipToe

• Valued Member
  • PipPip
  • 99 posts

It was for sale on auto trader and car and classic, It's still on the car and classic website,colour code is 896 bluewater

that makes sense, I had a quick look on car and classic and could not see it. Never mind, would have been nice to see what the owner said. If you have the link then that would be good, if not no worries.

Sonnybo55

Sonnybo55

Elite Club Member

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,110 posts
If you put Audi RS3 bluewater for sale in Google, then go to images scroll down you'll find a pic, click on pal 👍

TipToe

TipToe

• Valued Member
  • PipPip
  • 99 posts

If you put Audi RS3 bluewater for sale in Google, then go to images scroll down you'll find a pic, click on pal

thanks did search and the page does not exist, looks like it has been removed. I did not search for it before so I would not have it in my browser cache which you might have. 

Rs3owner

Rs3owner

Elite Club Member

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,550 posts

thanks did search and the page does not exist, looks like it has been removed. I did not search for it before so I would not have it in my browser cache which you might have.

This is what he said
"
Audi RS3, 2012, 1 owner from new, 4084 miles only with FASH, in Audi Exclusive Colour Bluewater (Colour code 896) with Black Nappa leather in immaculate condition with no dents, car park dings and wheels unmarked. All usual RS3 spec including SAT NAV as standard.

Optional extras include: Audi Exclusive Paint, Electric and Heated Folding Mirrors, Body Colour Coded Wing Mirrors, Through Load System, Audi Exclusive RS3 Floor Mats, Reversible Boot Mat, High Beam Assist, Aluminium Inlays, Audi Exclusive Black Alcantara Steering Wheel, Gearknob and Handbrake Lever, Bose Sound System, Storage Pack, Interior light Pack, Black Styling Pack, Light and Rain Sensor Pack, Black Roof Rails, Electric Driver Seat and Audi 5 Year Warranty."

http://m.carandclass....uk/car/C663699

Edited by Rs3owner, 16 January 2016 - 08:30 PM.

Sonnybo55

Sonnybo55

Elite Club Member

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,110 posts
That's the one

Rs3owner

Rs3owner

Elite Club Member

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,550 posts

That's the one

Has someone re covered the wheel too ?

Sonnybo55

Sonnybo55

Elite Club Member

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,110 posts
That one looks original, they do that after a few miles if you don't keep on top of it, so I've read

Rs3owner

Rs3owner

Elite Club Member

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,550 posts

That one looks original, they do that after a few miles if you don't keep on top of it, so I've read

Ah right I didn't know it was an option on the mk1. Nice !

T-800

T-800

Elite Club Member

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 11,962 posts
I posted about this very same car last year......

Any one for this exclusive colour RS3 ?
http://www.audirs3oc...ve-colour-RS3-?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

RS3JET

RS3JET

Valued Club Member

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 357 posts
  • LocationSouth

Does it have Bucket seats, a must for the full RS 3  experience

T-800

T-800

Elite Club Member

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 11,962 posts
The camera never lies

Sent from Cyberdyne systems

Audi RS3OC Forum is Powered by APR Motorsports UK
© 2013-2014 Audi RS3 Owners Club | All rights reserved | This club and forum is not officially associated with AUDI AG.