• Please log in to reply
33 replies to this topic

Chungster

Chungster

Valued Club Member

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 729 posts
Our first event with the RS3OC and just wanted to say thank you for organising it all, getting the line up of cars which looked epic (not sure if they do club stand of the day prizes!!) and the bacon butties and cake (thanks to Wayne/Metroline)

Good to meet some fellow RS3 owners finally.

Hope to be at more events with the forum in the future.

Cheers

Lee and Jane

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SK-RS3

SK-RS3

Elite Club Member

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,756 posts
Here here great work by MacD and Lady C on organising a quality day.
Gutted couldn't hang around for to see parade lap.
Awesome meeting you all !

Woodstock25

Woodstock25

soon to be an ex RS3 Owner

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 714 posts
  • LocationHampshire
I have to agree - absolutely tremendous effort by you both, and a fantastic turnout!

Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk

Roy

Roy

Resident Nardo Hater

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 5,507 posts
  • LocationYellow is the new Black

Here here,

cant wait to see the photos Steve has taken of the parade lap .

Plus a big thanks to Danny and Toby for bringing their BBQ's or we all would have gone hungry  , AND for doing the cooking ,

And to Neil as I'm sure he had a hand in this event somewhere too.

Great to meet old friends and nice to have met some new ones, I hope you all got home safely.

See you all at the next one

81llyh

81llyh

Blue! 🔵

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,523 posts
I'm sure it turned out to be a great event! I'm hoping to be at the next one as I'll have my car. Can't wait to see any vids/photos you guys have taken :)

Seawolf

Seawolf

• Valued Member
  • PipPip
  • 43 posts

Thanks to all those who helped make this a great day. The line-up of RS3s was impressive, the food was good and the fast paced parade lap was way better that I expected. :up_it: 

Kibber

Kibber

• Valued Member
  • PipPip
  • 222 posts
A massive thank you from me also, a credit to all involved.

Kibber

Camdenjack

Camdenjack

• Valued Member
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts
Excellent day, well organised, everyone very friendly. A special thanks to everyone who helped me with the wing mirror incident in Wicks! The parade lap was great. Look forward to next year.When can I get tickets!

Robinsky

Robinsky

Evo Triangle Guru

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 384 posts

Totally agree..... Thanks Steve and Caroline, an fabulous day with awesome food (veggie burgers were great eh Roy? ;)) awesome cars, great company and a superb parade lap (did we parade or did we just hit the fast pedal!!).

krisey

krisey

• Valued Member
  • PipPip
  • 158 posts

Great to see so many RS3's in 1 place, believe it or not I'd never seen a MK1 in the metal, now I've seen many! Thanks again to Steve and Caroline. 

Uncle Fester

Uncle Fester

Festering.

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,402 posts
  • LocationCemetery Lane.
Garage View Garage
Great show guys the best yet ,Steve and Caroline you've done a great job over the last couple of months and taken the forum to another level with all you're hard work keep it up and am looking foreword to the show season next year.

Mr_Freeze

Mr_Freeze

Leeds, Marching on Together.

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,323 posts
  • LocationWestbury, but originally from Leeds.
Garage View Garage

Here here,

cant wait to see the photos Steve has taken of the parade lap .

Plus a big thanks to Danny and Toby for bringing their BBQ's or we all would have gone hungry  , AND for doing the cooking ,

And to Neil as I'm sure he had a hand in this event somewhere too.

Great to meet old friends and nice to have met some new ones, I hope you all got home safely.

See you all at the next one

Thanks Roy, the glory goes to Steve & Caroline, I just try to help where I can.

Big shout out to Toby for his work with the food

Current car: Tesla M3 Performance.

“Lightning" 2012 RS3, Ibis White (Sold).  “Bumblebee” 2018 S1 Competition, Vegas Yellow (Sold).  2020 TTRS mk3 Sport Edition (Sold).

Josh

Josh

If it's got **** or wheels it'll lose you money!

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 705 posts
  • LocationDerbyshire
Truly fantastic day and a pleasure to have spent it with you all! Steve and Caroline smashed it out of the park today. Well organised, well presented and most of all the best show day I've ever been too!

That parade lap was something else 😊

Here's to next year!

mrAudi

mrAudi

Elite Club Member

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,079 posts
  • LocationSE England
Garage View Garage

Thanks to all those who helped make this a great day. The line-up of RS3s was impressive, the food was good and the fast paced parade lap was way better that I expected. :up_it:

Don't know what you mean it was a "30-45mph" lap

SK-RS3

SK-RS3

Elite Club Member

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,756 posts
Next year I'm defo getting involved in some track time and parade lap also hopefully I'll get a chance to sample some of those tasty looking burgers 😃

fynedog

fynedog

• Valued Member
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts
  • LocationGloucestershire

Same as everyone else

big thanks to Lady C and Steve for oranising a successful meet and sorting out everything

well done 

see you all at the next meet

MacD

MacD

Site Owner

• Owner
  • 4,777 posts
  • LocationDark side of the moon
Garage View Garage
Glad to see we managed to make it enjoyable for you guys.

Thanks to everyone for coming along and putting on an extremely impressive show of RS3's. I've no doubt we'll have a dedicated RS3OC track session after seeing people's faces coming off the parade lap and it's the start of an decent annual event. Great hearing you all tootle along the straight at the 40 mph speed limit !!!

There were a few teething issues and a few extra things we'd like to add to another event however we just didn't have the time to get some things sorted on his one, nor did we anticipate it'd work out as well as it did.

Thanks specifically to Neil for helping to organise people and the parking with prescsion, Toby and Danny for bringing the BBQ's and helping out with the cooking, Brian for bringing another gazebo and Wayne for the cakes..... I'm sure someone else also brought cake apologies !

I'm going to start a feedback thread while its fresh in people's minds just so we can start planning the next one well in advance this time.

I heard a lot of positive things from exhibitors and other clubs on how the display looked which was nice, we were certainly one of the biggest displays there.

The official RS3 Owners Club forum - www.audirs3oc.com 

Mr_Freeze

Mr_Freeze

Leeds, Marching on Together.

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,323 posts
  • LocationWestbury, but originally from Leeds.
Garage View Garage
Thanks guys, parking was a joint effort between me an Paul (Uncapeez).

Great event, great day, great effort by all.

Now do you believe me that Castle Combe is the best venue :)

Current car: Tesla M3 Performance.

“Lightning" 2012 RS3, Ibis White (Sold).  “Bumblebee” 2018 S1 Competition, Vegas Yellow (Sold).  2020 TTRS mk3 Sport Edition (Sold).

MacD

MacD

Site Owner

• Owner
  • 4,777 posts
  • LocationDark side of the moon
Garage View Garage

Thanks guys, parking was a joint effort between me an Paul (Uncapeez).
Great event, great day, great effort by all.
Now do you believe me that Castle Combe is the best venue :)

Ahh yes thanks Paul!

I think between this hosting RS3-Fest and GTI International drag strip we could have two big annual events that's for sure with something for everyone.

The official RS3 Owners Club forum - www.audirs3oc.com 

ColinC2

ColinC2

Valued Club Member

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 630 posts
  • LocationBournemouth

Like to add my thanks to Steve  and Lady C , Neil , and Toby and Danny, the Chefs, for making it a great day. Good to catch up with  some familiar faces and meet some new ones . And the drive over from Stonehenge in convoy was massive fun !

(Was sorry to have to leave early , partly to watch the Rugby (great game , wrong result) and my ailing spine that didnt respond well to the cold as the day wore on! Suffering a bit today -  [No sympathy expected whatsover !!!! ...  :rolleyes: ] 

BMW M2 in Mineral Grey

Audi A4 Avant 2.0 TDi Black Edition

Used to have a Condor Grey RS3 8P, and before that a further 47 assorted money pits

Audi RS3OC Forum is Powered by APR Motorsports UK
© 2013-2014 Audi RS3 Owners Club | All rights reserved | This club and forum is not officially associated with AUDI AG.