Cruise Control Retrofit

4 replies to this topic

AnSGTI

AnSGTI

• Valued Member
  • PipPip
  • 31 posts

Hey guys,

I was wondering if anyone on here had any experience of retrofitted cruise control to their 8V, and if so can they recommend somewhere and give an idea of cost?

As some may know, I inherrited my Dad's RS3 and cruise wasn't an option he went for. I really find it handy for the miles and miles of 'managed motorways' we have in the UK.

Thanks in advance!  

T-800

T-800

Elite Club Member

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 11,962 posts

Hey guys,

I was wondering if anyone on here had any experience of retrofitted cruise control to their 8V, and if so can they recommend somewhere and give an idea of cost?

As some may know, I inherrited my Dad's RS3 and cruise wasn't an option he went for. I really find it handy for the miles and miles of 'managed motorways' we have in the UK.

Thanks in advance!  

The kit is around £200 to buy then fitting cost and component protection needs lifting........

If your near the south i know a guy, or if your near the northwest i also know a guy  :D

AnSGTI

AnSGTI

• Valued Member
  • PipPip
  • 31 posts

Thank you - I am based in the N. West. If you can recommend someone I'd be very grateful

When you say component protection needs lifting, I assume you mean notifying my insurance of the modification?

T-800

T-800

Elite Club Member

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 11,962 posts

Thank you - I am based in the N. West. If you can recommend someone I'd be very grateful

When you say component protection needs lifting, I assume you mean notifying my insurance of the modification?

No I mean it’ll be connected up remotely to my guy in London who will activate it.

T-800

T-800

Elite Club Member

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 11,962 posts
Pm sent

Reply to this topic

Audi RS3OC Forum is Powered by APR Motorsports UK
© 2013-2014 Audi RS3 Owners Club | All rights reserved | This club and forum is not officially associated with AUDI AG.