Duke3D

Elite Club Member

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,216 posts
  • LocationBerkshire
Yup 😀

Got them on mine.
Audi RS3 8P 2011: Phantom Black, Retrofit genuine Audi black grille. Mods: Milltek Decat pipes, Bilstein B16 Coilovers with 034 Motorsport top mounts. Superpro front control arms, Powerflex Gearbox & Dogbone mount inserts, 034 Motorsport Rear ARB, 034 Motorsport Front & Rear Drop Links. Reyland 370mm front brake rotors.

Hall1979

Hall1979

• Valued Member
  • PipPip
  • 225 posts

Yup 😀

Got them on mine.

Cool, Are they nice and easy to fit. 👍

Duke3D

Duke3D

Elite Club Member

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,216 posts
  • LocationBerkshire
Relatively, the instructions say to just prise them out but mine wouldn’t budge. I took the screws out of the bottom of the door card out so I could get my hand in to release the cable loom from it’s supporting clips and popped the release tabs from the inside so the original puddle light dropped out still attached to the cable. I then fitted the ghost logo lights and lined them up so the logo was straight before putting the loom back into the clips and refitting the door card screws.
Audi RS3 8P 2011: Phantom Black, Retrofit genuine Audi black grille. Mods: Milltek Decat pipes, Bilstein B16 Coilovers with 034 Motorsport top mounts. Superpro front control arms, Powerflex Gearbox & Dogbone mount inserts, 034 Motorsport Rear ARB, 034 Motorsport Front & Rear Drop Links. Reyland 370mm front brake rotors.

JayRS3

JayRS3

Elite Club Member

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,767 posts
  • LocationKent
Yes I have these on mine

Hall1979

Hall1979

• Valued Member
  • PipPip
  • 225 posts
Cool nice one, Gonna go order some then, take it was off ebay or something similar.

Cheers,

Ryan

Hall1979

Hall1979

• Valued Member
  • PipPip
  • 225 posts

Yes I have these on mine

Where is the best place to get them?? 👍

Cheers

JayRS3

JayRS3

Elite Club Member

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,767 posts
  • LocationKent
I got mine beginning of last year and I remember seeing that there no longer available in the ‘RS3’ version but come in the ‘rs’ version instead. eBay will be your friend on this one

Quick search on eBay- item number 192099654831

Edited by JayRS3, 17 October 2017 - 10:09 AM.

Hall1979

Hall1979

• Valued Member
  • PipPip
  • 225 posts

I got mine beginning of last year and I remember seeing that there no longer available in the ‘RS3’ version but come in the ‘rs’ version instead. eBay will be your friend on this one

Quick search on eBay- item number 192099654831

Sweet cheers dude, Cool they where the ones i was looking at. 👍

Edited by Hall1979, 17 October 2017 - 10:11 AM.

Hall1979

Hall1979

• Valued Member
  • PipPip
  • 225 posts
Guessing u can do the rears as well.

Cheers

JayRS3

JayRS3

Elite Club Member

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,767 posts
  • LocationKent

Guessing u can do the rears as well.

Cheers

yes same process

Hall1979

Hall1979

• Valued Member
  • PipPip
  • 225 posts

yes same process

👍

Hall1979

Hall1979

• Valued Member
  • PipPip
  • 225 posts

Relatively, the instructions say to just prise them out but mine wouldn’t budge. I took the screws out of the bottom of the door card out so I could get my hand in to release the cable loom from it’s supporting clips and popped the release tabs from the inside so the original puddle light dropped out still attached to the cable. I then fitted the ghost logo lights and lined them up so the logo was straight before putting the loom back into the clips and refitting the door card screws.

Just had little play when i got home from work but your right they seem difficult to remove fully from the clip. Will try properly the weekend tho.

RS3JET

RS3JET

Valued Club Member

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 357 posts
  • LocationSouth

Just had little play when i got home from work but your right they seem difficult to remove fully from the clip. Will try properly the weekend tho.

I also have these.

The wiring is tight making it difficult to remove but I managed to carefully wiggle some slack.

Edited by RS3JET, 17 October 2017 - 10:38 PM.

RS3Dell

RS3Dell

Elite Club Member

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,820 posts
  • LocationToo close to Roy.

I upgraded the standard puddle lights to LEDs including all the interior one's  :) The front door wiring is very tight for removing & refitting  :(

But worth all the effort  :)

Dell.

looch

looch

• Valued Member
  • PipPip
  • 194 posts

Can anyone take a few photos showing what the lights look like lit up on the car doing its thing?

RS3 8P - Daytona Grey - Stage 2+ - 430hp - DSG Map - Turbo Back Milltek Exhaust - Wagner v3 Intercooler - 034 Motorsport Intake - 034 Motorsport ARB - 034 Motorsport Dogbone insert - 034 Motorsport Top Mounts - Bilstein B14 Coilovers 

RS3Dell

RS3Dell

Elite Club Member

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,820 posts
  • LocationToo close to Roy.

Can anyone take a few photos showing what the lights look like lit up on the car doing its thing?

There's a job for you Jay 👍

Dell

JayRS3

JayRS3

Elite Club Member

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,767 posts
  • LocationKent
38598711d669c544671b6182d535ef19.jpg

Hall1979

Hall1979

• Valued Member
  • PipPip
  • 225 posts

38598711d669c544671b6182d535ef19.jpg

Cool 👍

Hall1979

Hall1979

• Valued Member
  • PipPip
  • 225 posts

I upgraded the standard puddle lights to LEDs including all the interior one's :) The front door wiring is very tight for removing & refitting :(

But worth all the effort :)

Dell.

Yes definitely, gonna have a go the weekend u have any tips on how u did yours. Lol

Audi RS3OC Forum is Powered by APR Motorsports UK
© 2013-2014 Audi RS3 Owners Club | All rights reserved | This club and forum is not officially associated with AUDI AG.