• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

JamesCam

JamesCam

Valued Club Member

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 309 posts
Not sure if I'm poor at searching the forums or not, but I can't seem to find many pictures of the facelift RS3. Understandably as first orders are only coming through now. I popped into an Audi dealer a couple off towns away from me and they were moving in a 2017 RS3 into the showroom, fresh off the truck that brought it there, and just had to take a couple of pictures.

This particular model is almost fully specced out. Im not the biggest fan of those alloys but a beauty indeed...

Attached Files

MacD

MacD

Site Owner

• Owner
  • 4,777 posts
  • LocationDark side of the moon
Garage View Garage
Looks nice, there's a full section of the forum for the new car :)

The official RS3 Owners Club forum - www.audirs3oc.com 

poolmeds

poolmeds

Valued Club Member

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 639 posts
Looks great (but just like the pre FL) 😂

What price was it at?

Panther Black / Dynamic pack / Technology pack / Comfort & sound pack / Design pack / panoramic roof / Super sport seats with RED stitching / Black wheels / Folding heated mirrors / black exterior pack / reverse camera / Privacy glass / Cruise control

PREVIOUS: MK7 Golf GTD DSG / MK6 Golf R DSG / Megane F1 Renaultsport / Mk6 Golf R DSG / Volvo C30 T5 R-Design / Audi A3 tdi S-line / Megane 225 Renaultsport / Clio 182 Renaultsport

Seb_RS3

Seb_RS3

Valued Club Member

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 412 posts
  • LocationHeysham

Love the colours. Looks fantastic.  :D

JamesCam

JamesCam

Valued Club Member

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 309 posts

No price on it!

But I spotted loads of optional extras- Mag ride, technology pack, drivers assist pack, black pack, sports seats and the paint to name a few!

I'd definitely say pushing the boundaries of over £55k.

That is a serious price!

Audi RS3OC Forum is Powered by APR Motorsports UK
© 2013-2014 Audi RS3 Owners Club | All rights reserved | This club and forum is not officially associated with AUDI AG.