Always a pleasure

• Please log in to reply
36 replies to this topic

datsilver@aol.com

datsilver@aol.com

• Valued Member
  • PipPip
  • 86 posts
Thanks for that. I can only just about walk in a straight line but have problems in the car. Find track driving quite scary !!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Roy

Roy

Resident Nardo Hater

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 5,507 posts
  • LocationYellow is the new Black

And not to mention overtaking on the corners  (so rumour has it)  :o

And also for making me think that my car was imminently going to blow up because your brakes were smelling so bad !

To finish first, first you have to finish !    ;)

Great track time lets hope we get more people on it next year .

Even RS3 Jet was giving it a good ol go ! Good for you Graham  :up_it:

Barges 2     RS3's 0

SK-RS3

SK-RS3

Elite Club Member

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,756 posts
Have to admit the ol ship S7 wasn't gagging around on that track that's for sure although I reckon given another couple of laps Dell would of been sniffing at your back doors

RS3Dell

RS3Dell

Elite Club Member

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,820 posts
  • LocationToo close to Roy.

Have to admit the ol ship S7 wasn't gagging around on that track that's for sure although I reckon given another couple of laps Dell would of been sniffing at your back doors

Cheers Roy i was the 1st loser to the barge  :P But once i started to find my stride i was up for some of YOU !  :angry:

Having no brake may have helped reeling you in but starting to learn the track & the limits off myself & the RS helped  :)

This was the 1st time i've used the RS in anger,it was great & i couldn't ask any more barring the brake which i will address in due course ! 

Im glad everyone who took part had a great & safe time  :)

Dell.

Edited by RS3Dell, 17 September 2017 - 05:30 PM.

RS3Dell

RS3Dell

Elite Club Member

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,820 posts

Thanks for that. I can only just about walk in a straight line but have problems in the car. Find track driving quite scary !!!!

Really !  :84: Pull the other one !  ^_^

Dell.

Edited by RS3Dell, 17 September 2017 - 07:45 PM.

Alex

Alex

• Valued Member
  • PipPip
  • 90 posts
  • LocationMilton Keynes
I would like to say a massive thanks to Steve and Caroline for another great show.

And I would like to thank you all that voted for my car. I was so shocked to win it!! Least I know my effort to keep it so clean paid off.

Cheers everyone for a great day. 😃😃
2016 panther Black RS3
Gloss black pack,Privacy pack,Sound and comfort pack,Dynamic pack,Super sport seats

Alex

Alex

• Valued Member
  • PipPip
  • 90 posts
  • LocationMilton Keynes

Just wanted to express my thanks as well and the same sentiments as above, ...was great to meet all I did, ...and hopefully again next year!

I posted some pics from the track session on Flickr, so hopefully can post the link here.....
rather than clog up the RS3OC servers.....

https://flic.kr/s/aHsm46MdPe

the pics are plenty, and possibly a bit 'Samey' but.... as I wasn't sure who was in what car thought I'd post as many that were ok, so don't get bored with them.
Also... they should be ok to download and use for FB and stuff, but if anyone wanted a particular frame please PM me and I can send you a full size Jpeg for better quality on that Mug, Mouse Mat, print, t-Shirt, etc etc etc

Sorry if I didn't take as many frames of you as others, wasn't being selective, was pretty random ....

Cheerz
OMR

If you have any more of mine and wouldn't mind emailing them over to me. One great shot of mine.
2016 panther Black RS3
Gloss black pack,Privacy pack,Sound and comfort pack,Dynamic pack,Super sport seats

Chungster

Chungster

Valued Club Member

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 729 posts
What brake set up you running Dell?

RS3Dell

RS3Dell

Elite Club Member

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,820 posts

What brake set up you running Dell?

Sorry to say i had EBC reds which are now EBC blacks !  :(

DS2500s are now going in & im lucky the std discs are still ok but just a bit cooked !  :D

Dell.

Edited by RS3Dell, 17 September 2017 - 09:49 PM.

MikeFish

MikeFish

Valued Club Member

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 897 posts

TX, was yours the El Gunn with the AP brake set up?

RS3JET

RS3JET

Valued Club Member

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 357 posts
  • LocationSouth

And not to mention overtaking on the corners  (so rumour has it)  :o

And also for making me think that my car was imminently going to blow up because your brakes were smelling so bad !

To finish first, first you have to finish !    ;)

Great track time lets hope we get more people on it next year .

Even RS3 Jet was giving it a good ol go ! Good for you Graham  :up_it:

Barges 2     RS3's 0

Yes Roy I was trying hard but still have some way to go before I can catch you in your barge /speed boat

Like Dell I had little to no brakes at the end BUT unlike Dell it didn't help me !!

Was a great day, particularly enjoyed the track time, thanks everybody :11:

Edited by RS3JET, 17 September 2017 - 10:48 PM.

Danny

Danny

Valued Club Member

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 684 posts

Was that extra one yours ?

extra two.  :)

MacD

MacD

Site Owner

• Owner
  • 4,777 posts
  • LocationDark side of the moon
Garage View Garage

Thanks all for the kind words.

Thought despite the lower turnout than last year we had a great day.  Spoke to a few tuners, traders, club owners and they all had a lower turnout which may be the date changes.

Glad to see so many of our members new and old having a good day out speaking to like minded enthusiasts.

Huge thanks to you all for making the long journeys and getting involved, Here's to next year !!!!

Steve & Caroline 

PS:  if you have any feedback on things you'd like to see in future feel free to let me know. 

The official RS3 Owners Club forum - www.audirs3oc.com 

Roy

Roy

Resident Nardo Hater

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 5,507 posts
  • LocationYellow is the new Black

extra two.  :)

I really do not know what Graham is talking about  ;)

The_Bear

The_Bear

• Valued Member
  • PipPip
  • 98 posts

Just wanted to express my thanks as well and the same sentiments as above, ...was great to meet all I did, ...and hopefully again next year!

I posted some pics from the track session on Flickr, so hopefully can post the link here.....

rather than clog up the RS3OC servers.....

https://flic.kr/s/aHsm46MdPe

the pics are plenty, and possibly a bit 'Samey' but.... as I wasn't sure who was in what car thought I'd post as many that were ok, so don't get bored with them.

Also... they should be ok to download and use for FB and stuff, but if anyone wanted a particular frame please PM me and I can send you a full size Jpeg for better quality on that Mug, Mouse Mat, print, t-Shirt, etc etc etc

Sorry if I didn't take as many frames of you as others, wasn't being selective, was pretty random ....

Cheerz

OMR

Wow.... so many great photos!! Can I dm you my email for you to send me a few of me please?  

Let me know if you want anything for them!

I had an amazing day, Thank you Steve and Caroline for organising the event once again and hope everyone got home safely. 

RS3JET

RS3JET

Valued Club Member

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 357 posts
  • LocationSouth

I really do not know what Graham is talking about  ;)

You as well Roy

Extra weight to slow me down      :angry: 

The_Bear

The_Bear

• Valued Member
  • PipPip
  • 98 posts

I have added the onboard footage from the Parade laps onto YouTube.

The two RS6's were in front of me cracking and popping.. .. enjoy! 

Audi RS3OC Forum is Powered by APR Motorsports UK
© 2013-2014 Audi RS3 Owners Club | All rights reserved | This club and forum is not officially associated with AUDI AG.