• Please log in to reply
43 replies to this topic

Nath

Nath

• Valued Member
  • PipPip
  • 74 posts
  • LocationAustralia

Made it to the dragstip for its first go.. 

I didn't play with my tyre pressures as i wanted to set a baseline. Also had a full tank of fuel (rookie mistake!) 

Outside temp was 26 degree C (It's summer in Australia) and my IAT's were 50+ as there were about 60 cars in front of me and I had no pit crew to push the car  :rolleyes:

2 x 11.5's @ 118mph and best was a 11.413 @ 119mph 

Was waiting for the sun to go down to get some cooler air, but a car lost its radiator hose and lined the track in coolant - was told it will take at least an hour to clean it up so headed home.. 

Will head back when the track reopens late Jan/Feb with my tuner and see where we can improve by setting the car up properly :)

11_4_time_slip.jpg

Edited by Nath, 18 December 2017 - 03:27 AM.

Daytona RS3 | RS Performance | Assistance | Black High Gloss | Panoramic Roof | Stage 3+ 

TomCat TC600 hybrid | E-Tuners ECU & DSG | Wagner Evo 3 FMIC | HG Motorsport Downpipe | Milltek Decats | HG Motorsport intake | BMC Filter | Autotech HPFP | AEM Methanol Kit | GFB DV+ | Mishimoto Catch Can | MSS Suspension 

Nath

Nath

• Valued Member
  • PipPip
  • 74 posts
  • LocationAustralia

Received these track edition front springs from MSS today - William's service is second to none!

Will have them fitted over the next couple of weeks & post Sports Vs Track stance. 

Mss_front_track_springs.jpg

Will also be heading down the e85 fueling path by end of month :)

Daytona RS3 | RS Performance | Assistance | Black High Gloss | Panoramic Roof | Stage 3+ 

TomCat TC600 hybrid | E-Tuners ECU & DSG | Wagner Evo 3 FMIC | HG Motorsport Downpipe | Milltek Decats | HG Motorsport intake | BMC Filter | Autotech HPFP | AEM Methanol Kit | GFB DV+ | Mishimoto Catch Can | MSS Suspension 

StuW13

StuW13

• Valued Member
  • PipPip
  • 125 posts

Great car Nath and impressive figures. What is the crank hp, just so I have an understanding against standard?

Blimey they are very lenient on what you can do and have a warranty down there. :D

Nath

Nath

• Valued Member
  • PipPip
  • 74 posts
  • LocationAustralia

Great car Nath and impressive figures. What is the crank hp, just so I have an understanding against standard?

Blimey they are very lenient on what you can do and have a warranty down there. :D

Hi Stu,

I was able to scan my car via VCDS and confirm 700Nm @ the engine roughly between 4200-6500! I would assume approximately 500hp at the crank, we only measure at the wheels in Australia. 

I should see another 30kw (40hp) at all 4 wheels when i go e85 (so possibly 550+ hp @ crank) and with weight reduction hope to scrape into the 10's. 

re warranty; my car has not been back to the dealer since the modifications were carried out for a scan ;) 

Audi RS3OC Forum is Powered by APR Motorsports UK
© 2013-2014 Audi RS3 Owners Club | All rights reserved | This club and forum is not officially associated with AUDI AG.