• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Neutreus

Neutreus

• Valued Member
  • PipPip
  • 42 posts
  • LocationGloucester, UK

Was at Castle Coombe to watch the racing yesterday and there were 3 lads recording people leaving, it seems I may have been one of them and am first up in the vid  :D

2016 RS3 in Sepang Blue with dynamic pack/black styling pack/electrically folding body coloured mirrors/advanced key/cruise control/reversing camera/Audi upgraded sound system/electric lumbar adjustment/non-smokers pack.

dbm

dbm

Valued Club Member

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 982 posts
  • LocationRed Rose County
Garage View Garage
What prompted you to find it?

RS3 8V | RS3 8P

Roy

Roy

Resident Nardo Hater

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 5,507 posts
  • LocationYellow is the new Black

Are you sure you were not the bald bloke in the mini soft top ???   :P

Neutreus

Neutreus

• Valued Member
  • PipPip
  • 42 posts
  • LocationGloucester, UK

What prompted you to find it?

I'm so used to seeing videos by Schmee150 and SupercarsOfLondon popping up on Youtube that I just thought they might be aspiring Youtubers. They were hanging about at the exit of the the circuit and I saw them filming, so put two and two together and came up with four for a change. I just did a search on Castle Coombe and filtered on Upload Date and it was on the first page.

Are you sure you were not the bald bloke in the mini soft top ???   :P

Haha, that is my alter ego. Although you certainly wouldn't see me in a Mini soft top (no offence to anyone that has one!) 

2016 RS3 in Sepang Blue with dynamic pack/black styling pack/electrically folding body coloured mirrors/advanced key/cruise control/reversing camera/Audi upgraded sound system/electric lumbar adjustment/non-smokers pack.

Audi RS3OC Forum is Powered by APR Motorsports UK
© 2013-2014 Audi RS3 Owners Club | All rights reserved | This club and forum is not officially associated with AUDI AG.