• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

Hall1979

Hall1979

• Valued Member
  • PipPip
  • 225 posts
Hi Guys,

Im toying with the idea of getting a stage 1 map for the car. Just wanted general thoughts who has had it done and will i notice the different and the power gains cheers guys.

Ryan

sawda

sawda

Valued Club Member

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 783 posts
  • LocationNorth London
Search forum for remap and there must be loads of info. General consenus is that apr offer smooth delivery and reliabilty. Been running my apr map for over 2 and a half years woth zero issues. Generally you are looking at around 400bhp and up to 500 lbft torque which is nuts and way more than wuoted figures. Good to do a before akd after dyno. A few have experienced propshaft failures due to the amount of stress ot causes from doing too many launch controls. Have fitted up rated prop shaft bolts to be on the safe side although there is also a carbon propshaft available but not necessary unless you het more serious about modding. All in all its well worth it. Car pulls hard and most speeds sub 60 which is where you want it.

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

Hall1979

Hall1979

• Valued Member
  • PipPip
  • 225 posts

Search forum for remap and there must be loads of info. General consenus is that apr offer smooth delivery and reliabilty. Been running my apr map for over 2 and a half years woth zero issues. Generally you are looking at around 400bhp and up to 500 lbft torque which is nuts and way more than wuoted figures. Good to do a before akd after dyno. A few have experienced propshaft failures due to the amount of stress ot causes from doing too many launch controls. Have fitted up rated prop shaft bolts to be on the safe side although there is also a carbon propshaft available but not necessary unless you het more serious about modding. All in all its well worth it. Car pulls hard and most speeds sub 60 which is where you want it.

Yes cheers dude thanks for the info think im gonna for it. Is APR the one to go for??

sawda

sawda

Valued Club Member

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 783 posts
  • LocationNorth London

Yes cheers dude thanks for the info think im gonna for it. Is APR the one to go for??

Im surw the rest will agree APR or MRC, others have used REVO too but heard that its too agressive and APR is alot smoother in power delivery. No regrets my end.

Hall1979

Hall1979

• Valued Member
  • PipPip
  • 225 posts

Im surw the rest will agree APR or MRC, others have used REVO too but heard that its too agressive and APR is alot smoother in power delivery. No regrets my end.

Ok cheers mate,

Thanks

Ryan

Sonnybo55

Sonnybo55

Elite Club Member

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,110 posts
I have a stage 1 by mrc on my car mate, it's 420bhp and 460lbs ft. I really can't recommend it enough, drives perfect 👌

Roy

Roy

Resident Nardo Hater

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 5,507 posts
  • LocationYellow is the new Black

80 %

of 8P's were APR mapped

do it mate , you wont belive the difference !

Hall1979

Hall1979

• Valued Member
  • PipPip
  • 225 posts

I have a stage 1 by mrc on my car mate, it's 420bhp and 460lbs ft. I really can't recommend it enough, drives perfect 👌

👍

Hall1979

Hall1979

• Valued Member
  • PipPip
  • 225 posts

80 %
of 8P's were APR mapped

do it mate , you wont belive the difference !

Cheers

RS Steve

RS Steve

Valued Club Member

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 442 posts

I'm thinking about a Revo stage 1 for mine.

Hall1979

Hall1979

• Valued Member
  • PipPip
  • 225 posts

I'm thinking about a Revo stage 1 for mine.

Yes mate and me, Best price ive being quoted is a revo map to be fair.

red14

red14

Valued Club Member

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 680 posts
  • LocationGlasgow

Take yourselves over to Tuning and Modifications - look for APR Stage One and read on.

See my lovely smooth map?  :)

Hall1979

Hall1979

• Valued Member
  • PipPip
  • 225 posts

Take yourselves over to Tuning and Modifications - look for APR Stage One and read on.
See my lovely smooth map? :)

Nice, will do 👍

Real Thing

Real Thing

Valued Club Member

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 494 posts

Nice, will do

If you are going with APR might be worth trying to get it sorted by the 5th September 20% Discount off all software until then.

SK-RS3

SK-RS3

Elite Club Member

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,756 posts
I know revolution where offering discount on APR remaps recently if you look down to their section in the forum

Real Thing

Real Thing

Valued Club Member

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 494 posts

I know revolution where offering discount on APR remaps recently if you look down to their section in the forum

Think the offer from APR is for all uk Dealers http://www.goapr.co.uk/

Audi RS3OC Forum is Powered by APR Motorsports UK
© 2013-2014 Audi RS3 Owners Club | All rights reserved | This club and forum is not officially associated with AUDI AG.