Not a fan then........

MacD

MacD

Site Owner

• Owner
  • 4,777 posts
  • LocationDark side of the moon
Garage View Garage

Doesn't like it but check out the smile overtime he floors it !

:P

The official RS3 Owners Club forum - www.audirs3oc.com 

Oldmanracing

Oldmanracing

Valued Club Member

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 358 posts
This guy is a tool..... knows nothing about cars, his comments make me laugh.... typical of these you tube wanna be top gear reviewers, it's all about me!
Bought it without a test drive!! ****......

Some of his comments ....
'Has berembo brakes with the RS logo.... why they didn't fit them on the back' - ffs he understands nothing,
Also his typical American driving style, one handed, never seeing a bend or a corner, this and his Lamborghini are wasted on a poser like this, makes me kind of sad, but hey!
Each to their own,

just made me want to comment, am getting a bit fed up with these you tube car reviewers..... who know fek all about cars and driving, Mr JWW and Smheee make my blood boil and there are more and more of them..... have stopped looking at their 'look at me with lots of money and no sense and know nothing! I can buy a fantastic car then wrap it and be seen in it' videos

Bah humbug, maybe cos I is old..... rant over

OMR

T-800

T-800

Elite Club Member

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 11,962 posts
^^^^^
I agree...

His comment about the rear brakes seems very familiar to what other โ€˜expertsโ€™ moan about when the 8V was launched.

Apparently the car is all over the place when going from 100-30mph why would that be then ?

Comfortably Numb

Comfortably Numb

Valued Club Member

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 744 posts

This guy is a tool..... knows nothing about cars, his comments make me laugh.... typical of these you tube wanna be top gear reviewers, it's all about me!
Bought it without a test drive!! ****......

Some of his comments ....
'Has berembo brakes with the RS logo.... why they didn't fit them on the back' - ffs he understands nothing,
Also his typical American driving style, one handed, never seeing a bend or a corner, this and his Lamborghini are wasted on a poser like this, makes me kind of sad, but hey!
Each to their own,

just made me want to comment, am getting a bit fed up with these you tube car reviewers..... who know fek all about cars and driving, Mr JWW and Smheee make my blood boil and there are more and more of them..... have stopped looking at their 'look at me with lots of money and no sense and know nothing! I can buy a fantastic car then wrap it and be seen in it' videos

Bah humbug, maybe cos I is old..... rant over

OMR

Couldn't have put it better.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

Danw

Danw

Elite Club Member

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,080 posts
Great comments lads๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚the bit I couldn't quite work out when he said the a3 probably as as much torgue than the s3 RS3๐Ÿค”. I'm no expert on this car having owned my now for just over two weeks but coming from a tts which I believe shares the same engine and drivetrain as the s3 or (someone might correct me on this) to the RS3 there is only one answer, NIGHT and bloody DAY.

Audi RS3OC Forum is Powered by APR Motorsports UK
ยฉ 2013-2014 Audi RS3 Owners Club | All rights reserved | This club and forum is not officially associated with AUDI AG.