• Please log in to reply
28 replies to this topic

JamesBaby

JamesBaby

Valued Club Member

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 330 posts

A little update. Yesterday I had the rear H&R ARB fitted. Quite simply it is incredible how the car drives now. I knew it would help from the previous reviews, but even I wasn't prepared for the performance difference.

The car turns in beautifully and sharply. It follows the contours of a bend to perfection and feel more grippy too. For the cost this has to be the best modification on the RS3 8V.

I also had Ferodo DS Performance pads fitted to the front, and the DS2500 on the rear (as there is no DS listed for the rears it seems). Will report back with review once bedded in, but so far they feel leagues better and much more bite.

Nath

Nath

• Valued Member
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts
  • LocationAustralia

So last week I received some new aftermarket RS3 car mats. I was going to go for red trim but went for the silver grey to match the upholstery.

Look really nice and around £50 for the super velour version. From Ambassadorcarmats.co.uk

Will see how they wear but I'm happy and better than the £350 that Audi wanted for their version.

e660b6262c5e8d0f0fd462ab480b33fb.jpg

Hey, just noticed you don't have your engine start button opposite the volume control in the centre console? 

Where is yours located? 

mine below as reference;

14wwvx5.jpg

Edited by Nath, 14 September 2017 - 05:11 AM.

Danny

Danny

Valued Club Member

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 616 posts

No keyless entry?

Nath

Nath

• Valued Member
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts
  • LocationAustralia

No keyless entry?

Is keyless entry an option in the UK?

JamesBaby

JamesBaby

Valued Club Member

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 330 posts
Keyless is available in the UK but I won't have it as cars can be stolen more easily that way.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

T-800

T-800

Hip hop bop

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 7,957 posts
  • LocationRespect to the NHS and everyone who works in it.

Keyless is available in the UK but I won't have it as cars can be stolen more easily that way.

Keyless on both cars here....
Auto watch Ghost and a Disklok for me.

VagCarCoding.com for Dealer level diagnostics / Component protection removal / Retrofits / Magride Calibration.

Golf R 7.5 in Atlantic Blue / Anthracite Carbon Nappa / DCC  /19"spielbergs / Discover Pro / Dynaudio / Keyless / Pano Roof / Climate Windscreen / Lane Assist Plus inc Dynamic Light Assist / Rear View Camera............

JamesBaby

JamesBaby

Valued Club Member

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 330 posts

Auto Watch Ghost FTW. Disk lok is too much hassle and yet another key.

terminator x

terminator x

Elite Club Member

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,764 posts
  • LocationNear Roy's barge

Same here, frightening how easy they can be nicked.

TX.

Sent from my STV100-4 using Tapatalk

Nardo 8V

Nath

Nath

• Valued Member
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts
  • LocationAustralia

Thanks for the heads up re: Ghost - I've sent their sales team an email as it looks an excellent deterrent! 

Audi RS3OC Forum is Powered by APR Motorsports UK
© 2013-2014 Audi RS3 Owners Club | All rights reserved | This club and forum is not officially associated with AUDI AG.