54 replies to this topic

Seb_RS3

Seb_RS3

Valued Club Member

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 412 posts
  • LocationHeysham

Really ? the stock supports nearly 600 bhp & thats from a well known tuner !

Dell.

Yeah. Always knew the stock one was good for loads of power. Mainly got the 034 for looks and sound. Just didn't want to keep it on if it was detrimental to performance with the generic maps.

I'll keep it where it is. Maybe I'll decided to go 2+ one day... haha.

Shaunee

Shaunee

Valued Club Member

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 609 posts
My car at Stage 2 still had the primary cat, stock intake, stock HPFP and stock DSG map. I've seen no vbox logs or drag strip slips to see a quicker car for the same state of tune, weight or fuel.

I'm not one for dictating what additional bolt ons to get nice and pretty dyno graphs. I measure the worth on the black stuff and let you guys know what works.

It will be REALLY interesting what the REVO kit does that I've bought. Whilst it cost me just under £500 I expect the benefits to be minimal.

RS3Dell

RS3Dell

Elite Club Member

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,820 posts
  • LocationToo close to Roy.

Yeah. Always knew the stock one was good for loads of power. Mainly got the 034 for looks and sound. Just didn't want to keep it on if it was detrimental to performance with the generic maps.

I'll keep it where it is. Maybe I'll decided to go 2+ one day... haha.

Why not keep it & have a custom map done ? win win   :up_it:

Dell.

Edited by RS3Dell, 21 September 2017 - 10:01 PM.

Seb_RS3

Seb_RS3

Valued Club Member

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 412 posts
  • LocationHeysham

Why not keep it & have a custom map done ? win win   :up_it:

Dell.

This is the most likely thing I'll do. Probably get Stage 2 APR as a cheaper upgrade option and then maybe make the trip to MRC when I go beyond that. Need to save up for the down pipe at the moment. Haha.

RS3Dell

RS3Dell

Elite Club Member

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,820 posts

This is the most likely thing I'll do. Probably get Stage 2 APR as a cheaper upgrade option and then maybe make the trip to MRC when I go beyond that. Need to save up for the down pipe at the moment. Haha.

Seb.

Just have the stantard down pipe gutted as ive done as it a very cheap cost-effective option & works very well mate & that would finance a visit to MRC 👍

Dell.

Caney

Caney

• Valued Member
  • PipPip
  • 257 posts
  • LocationWarwickshire

Seb.
Just have the stantard down pipe gutted as ive done as it a very cheap cost-effective option & works very well mate & that would finance a visit to MRC
Dell.

does this cause any extra drone/noise under normal driving conditions? Was thinking of doing this but dont wanna ruin the drive with extra noise!
2018 NARDO RS3 SPORTBACK MRC STAGE 2 520PS/705NM0-60 3.19 SECS/0-100 7.06 SECS

RS3Dell

RS3Dell

Elite Club Member

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,820 posts

does this cause any extra drone/noise under normal driving conditions? Was thinking of doing this but dont wanna ruin the drive with extra noise!

Just like the normal 8P exhaust with the sports button off but lovely & deep with the sports button on & not a sign of droning its a win win !  :)

Dell.

Edited by RS3Dell, 22 September 2017 - 10:16 PM.

viperau

viperau

• Valued Member
  • PipPip
  • 37 posts
Its a great looking piece and probably does provide some nice gains....

The issue is, it costs a kidney when a k&n drop in and intake pipe will do the same job for 1/7th the price.

Looks great though

RS3Dell

RS3Dell

Elite Club Member

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,820 posts

Its a great looking piece and probably does provide some nice gains....
The issue is, it costs a kidney when a k&n drop in and intake pipe will do the same job for 1/7th the price.
Looks great though

I'm with you on that one nice engine bay candy but not enough bhp per £s for myself .

Dell.

JamesBaby

JamesBaby

Valued Club Member

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 553 posts
I just bagged one of these Eventuri intakes for my RS3. Fitted it last night. Looks and sounds beautiful. Seems to have made a difference to the power/throttle too. Will do some testing and report back on my build thread.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JamesBaby

JamesBaby

Valued Club Member

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 553 posts
53e9d77ca130a34c4dfc680a89767330.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

simcla18

simcla18

• Valued Member
  • PipPip
  • 58 posts

Save yourselves some cash gents, am selling mine - which is the one in the pictures

Krisey. Do you still have the Eventuri for sale for the 8v at all?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

JamesBaby

JamesBaby

Valued Club Member

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 553 posts

Krisey. Do you still have the Eventuri for sale for the 8v at all?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

I bought it off him, but actually I am putting it up for sale. Had my fun with it and need to free up some cash. PM if interested.

billymc92

billymc92

• Valued Member
  • PipPip
  • 289 posts
  • LocationScotland - Edinburgh

I bought it off him, but actually I am putting it up for sale. Had my fun with it and need to free up some cash. PM if interested.

Why are you selling it so soon? Much you after for it?

JamesBaby

JamesBaby

Valued Club Member

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 553 posts

Why are you selling it so soon? Much you after for it?

Hi. I bought some MSS kits springs and other bits and need to free up some cash. There will be folk going for big power who will see the value in it more than me.

I've put a classified up at £1000 posted. PM me if interested,

EDIT: Its now sold.

Edited by JamesBaby, 06 December 2017 - 09:48 AM.

Reply to this topic

Audi RS3OC Forum is Powered by APR Motorsports UK
© 2013-2014 Audi RS3 Owners Club | All rights reserved | This club and forum is not officially associated with AUDI AG.