Photo

Fan washers nozzles

21 replies to this topic

Betaone

Betaone

• Valued Member
  • PipPip
  • 43 posts
If you are tired of the original washer nozzles difficult to position properly you can mount these of the A6 that are fan. Right code and left code exist.

Torx screw adjusts casting inclination.
In italy total cost of both 23 euros

4G0955988A

4G0955987A

IMG_5372.jpg

Edited by Betaone, 28 July 2017 - 04:42 PM.

Fivepotfan

Fivepotfan

Valued Club Member

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 868 posts
  • LocationSouth of somewhere

Fitted a pair of these back in April, just replaced them with the OEM ones again (that I took off) as they both got blocked up and I couldn't clear them enough to work properly. Nice even fan of screen wash across the windscreen when they were working though.

now driving a 'Daytona Lite' FL car.

RobRS

RobRS

Valued Club Member

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 858 posts
  • LocationSurrey

Just fitted a pair of these - cost me £20.00 inc VAT from TPS
Definitely work a lot better than the OE ones, they produce a nice even fan spray across the windscreen - a worthwhile modification  :up_it:

MY17 Panther Black RS 7 Performance | Black Pack | Carbon Interior | 21" DS black wheels fitted with MPS4's tyres  | Dynamic Pack Audi Connect Advanced Key + boot opening |  Audi phone box with wireless charging  | Audi smartphone interface |  Dynamic Mirror Indicators Parking pack | Feature programming changes EM Tuning interior LED light update | Thinkware F800 pro + Rear Dash Cam |

Wife: MY12 Daytona Grey RS3 | Bucket seats with grey stitching | Heated seats | Black Styling Pack & Inlays | Black Roof Bars | Privacy glass | RNS-E | Bose sound system | Reversing Sensors | Audi LED number plate lights | EM Tuning LED interior light pack | Cruise Control | Folding, dimming & heated mirrors | Auto Lights & Wipers | Adaptive headlights | Gloss Black Alloys fitted with MPS4's tyres | Thinkware F750 + Rear Dash Cam |

Irfy

Irfy

• Valued Member
  • PipPip
  • 155 posts
  • LocationLiverpool
Agreed with Rob, Awesome supplied and fitted these for me. They should have been standard on models like ours!

2016 Audi RS3: Panther Black | SS seats | Design Pack | Technology Pack & Connect | Dynamic Pack | Alu Styling Pack | B&O | Sunroof | Privacy Glass | Camera

Mods: APR map | Milltek downpipe | Forge FMIC | R8 Coils | 034 Motorsport Intake | Carbon Engine Covers | H&R springs | Oil Temp | Alarm Beep

RS3Dell

RS3Dell

Elite Club Member

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,820 posts
  • LocationToo close to Roy.

Does anyone know or have fitted these on a 8P ?

Dell.

JayRS3

JayRS3

Elite Club Member

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,767 posts
  • LocationKent

Dell.

Don't think they fit ours Dell. I remember asking someone a while back

Chungster

Chungster

Valued Club Member

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 729 posts
Anyone got the part number for these??

Our ones are squirting all over the place when they've not been touched!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Irfy

Irfy

• Valued Member
  • PipPip
  • 155 posts
  • LocationLiverpool

See the OP

2016 Audi RS3: Panther Black | SS seats | Design Pack | Technology Pack & Connect | Dynamic Pack | Alu Styling Pack | B&O | Sunroof | Privacy Glass | Camera

Mods: APR map | Milltek downpipe | Forge FMIC | R8 Coils | 034 Motorsport Intake | Carbon Engine Covers | H&R springs | Oil Temp | Alarm Beep

Chungster

Chungster

Valued Club Member

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 729 posts

See the OP

Don't see any VAG part numbers though in the OP?

I'll just ask me Garage to get some current A6 fan nozzles in that case - but wanted the part numbers people have used to make sure they're correct and fit the 8V

Roy

Roy

Resident Nardo Hater

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 5,507 posts
  • LocationYellow is the new Black

Do they do Barge ones ?

RS3Dell

RS3Dell

Elite Club Member

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,820 posts

Roy

The Barges i see being towed on the Thames mate dont have windows & are normally full of rubbish  :D

RobRS

RobRS

Valued Club Member

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 858 posts
  • LocationSurrey

I just used the following P/No's they fit the 8V just fine.

4G0955988A

4G0955987A

£20.00 inc VAT from TPS

Edited by RobRS, 12 August 2017 - 08:29 AM.

MY17 Panther Black RS 7 Performance | Black Pack | Carbon Interior | 21" DS black wheels fitted with MPS4's tyres  | Dynamic Pack Audi Connect Advanced Key + boot opening |  Audi phone box with wireless charging  | Audi smartphone interface |  Dynamic Mirror Indicators Parking pack | Feature programming changes EM Tuning interior LED light update | Thinkware F800 pro + Rear Dash Cam |

Wife: MY12 Daytona Grey RS3 | Bucket seats with grey stitching | Heated seats | Black Styling Pack & Inlays | Black Roof Bars | Privacy glass | RNS-E | Bose sound system | Reversing Sensors | Audi LED number plate lights | EM Tuning LED interior light pack | Cruise Control | Folding, dimming & heated mirrors | Auto Lights & Wipers | Adaptive headlights | Gloss Black Alloys fitted with MPS4's tyres | Thinkware F750 + Rear Dash Cam |

RobRS

RobRS

Valued Club Member

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 858 posts
  • LocationSurrey

Dell.

I'm afraid the don't, otherwise I'd have brought a set for the Mrs RS 3

RS3Dell

RS3Dell

Elite Club Member

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,820 posts

I'm afraid the don't, otherwise I'd have brought a set for the Mrs RS 3

Cheers Rob :)

Btw your 8P is just the colour + spec of what i wanted when i was looking for an RS3   :up_it:

Edited by RS3Dell, 12 August 2017 - 08:41 AM.

RobRS

RobRS

Valued Club Member

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 858 posts
  • LocationSurrey

Cheers Rob :)

Btw your 8P is just the colour + spec of what i wanted when i was looking for an RS3   :up_it:

RS3Dell,

Originally when I was looking to purchase an RS 3 in 2014 that was also the spec I was after, but at that time couldn't find one!
So ended up wit a Missano Red 8p Was just lucky to find the Mrs 8p, with low mileage, still with Audi warranty in a local garage B) 

If i'm to be perfectly honest, the 8p still has attributes I prefer to the 8v  Seats & suspension being the main two  :o

RS3Dell

RS3Dell

Elite Club Member

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,820 posts

RS3Dell,

Originally when I was looking to purchase an RS 3 in 2014 that was also the spec I was after, but at that time couldn't find one!
So ended up wit a Missano Red 8p Was just lucky to find the Mrs 8p, with low mileage, still with Audi warranty in a local garage B)

If i'm to be perfectly honest, the 8p still has attributes I prefer to the 8v  Seats & suspension being the main two  :o

Rob

I couldnt find a Gray 8P at all never mind the the spec i wanted  :( All there was about was proxy Black ones so i ended up with one !

They look nice once washed but don't stay like it for 30 mins afterwards  :(

Dell.

Roy

Roy

Resident Nardo Hater

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 5,507 posts

Grey !!!!!   :angry:

Roy

Roy

Resident Nardo Hater

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 5,507 posts

Seriously 

do they do ones for the S7 ?

Chungster

Chungster

Valued Club Member

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 729 posts
Going to have these fitted during its service

RobRS

RobRS

Valued Club Member

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 858 posts
  • LocationSurrey

Grey !!!!!   :angry:

Roy,

Were talking about Daytona Grey not that sh1t battle ship grey primer we all know you love so much!  :P

Reply to this topic

Audi RS3OC Forum is Powered by APR Motorsports UK
© 2013-2014 Audi RS3 Owners Club | All rights reserved | This club and forum is not officially associated with AUDI AG.