• Please log in to reply
36 replies to this topic

Alex_m

Alex_m

• Valued Member
  • PipPip
  • 96 posts
  • LocationSweden
After long waiting for the order book to open, I have finally placed an order. This is my second RS3 (had pre-facelift 8V)
In addition to standard equipment I have chosen:

* Ara Blue
* Matt aluminum package
* Virtual cockpit package (MMI, Smartphone, Adaptive Cruise Control)
* Comfort package ( Inner and out mirror electr. heated fold. auto dim. kerb-side function etc. Lumbar support.
* Magnetic Ride
* RS Sport exhaust
* Inlays Aluminum race design light
* S-sport seat (black-rock gray)
* Mono pur
* Rotor design 19 "titanium. 255 front.
* Privacy glass
* B&O
* Rear camera

Wanted panoramic glass roof and some other equipment but have a budget to follow too.

I have not received exact dates yet but it will be delivered by the end of September.

Attached Files

Kibber

Kibber

• Valued Member
  • PipPip
  • 222 posts
That is a lovely colour and good spec, enjoy.

Kibber

seventeenapg

seventeenapg

• Valued Member
  • PipPip
  • 224 posts
  • LocationBelfast N Irl
Where can I see configurator? I want to order too!

2018 > Catalunya Red saloon < Black pack ~ pano sunroof ~ privacy glass ~ LD Prestige gloss black wheel rims ~ red brake calipers ~ matrix LED ~ Gtechnic Ultra ~ Suntec PPF to complete front incl mirror caps ~ folding mirrors ~ keyless entry ~ sports exhaust ~ black badged ~ supersports seats ~ Blackvue DR 900s 2CH dash cam with OBD-II power source ~ RS design pack ~ comfort pack<

Alex_m

Alex_m

• Valued Member
  • PipPip
  • 96 posts
  • LocationSweden

Thanks @Kibber  :)  

@ seventeenapg - Here in Sweden the configurations is up and running. 

seventeenapg

seventeenapg

• Valued Member
  • PipPip
  • 224 posts
  • LocationBelfast N Irl
Ah, ok. I think it's gonna be live in UK this weekend.

2018 > Catalunya Red saloon < Black pack ~ pano sunroof ~ privacy glass ~ LD Prestige gloss black wheel rims ~ red brake calipers ~ matrix LED ~ Gtechnic Ultra ~ Suntec PPF to complete front incl mirror caps ~ folding mirrors ~ keyless entry ~ sports exhaust ~ black badged ~ supersports seats ~ Blackvue DR 900s 2CH dash cam with OBD-II power source ~ RS design pack ~ comfort pack<

Real Thing

Real Thing

Valued Club Member

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 494 posts

Where can I see configurator? I want to order too!

Someone put a link in one of the other threads:

http://dcc-1.audi.de...ant=dcc-uk-audi

Roy

Roy

Resident Nardo Hater

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 5,507 posts
  • LocationYellow is the new Black

Specced one up came out just over £55.000  

And to lose 20% in VAT straight away ,

I cant give that much to Mrs May and her mates just to drive a new car .......... And then pay £500 road tax for a good few years too !

Good luck to those of you who can  :up_it:

seventeenapg

seventeenapg

• Valued Member
  • PipPip
  • 224 posts
  • LocationBelfast N Irl
@ Real Thing, many thanks. Mine specced out at £54k, too expensive for a car this size 😢

Kenny

Kenny

• Valued Member
  • PipPip
  • 59 posts

@Alex_m great color choice with ara and alu. That combo was actually one of two I chose between. But in the end decided to go stealth.

If you don´t mind me asking. How many percent discount did you get on the total price? 

2018 RS3 SB. Mythos black. 

Pre: 2013 Audi RS3. Misano red/Alu.

@steelcraftnbeauty on instagram. RS3 pics and custom steel projects.

Alex_m

Alex_m

• Valued Member
  • PipPip
  • 96 posts
  • LocationSweden

Thanks @Kenny.

Did you choose Mythos black with black pack? Really nice combination. 

Well we put in this way, even with a great discount, the price ended at about 54,995 pounds according to currency converter...

Where do you live? I mean it´s not relevant if you don´t live in Sweden, if you know what I mean  ;)

Real Thing

Real Thing

Valued Club Member

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 494 posts

Notice any wheels but std will add £400 to OTR Price (VED Band Goes up Due to the wider Front Tyres)

Kenny

Kenny

• Valued Member
  • PipPip
  • 59 posts

Yeah that´s the combo @Alex_m  

With black mirrors, tinted glass, black rims 255/235, debadged and rs exhaust (black tips). 

Realizing panther black looks a bit brown in the sun and to get solid black you had to go exclusive. Mythos is perfect.

Haha, mine ended up ~54k £ with a good discount. Cheap compared to some other countries though  :ph34r:  

I live in Stockholm btw.

Alex_m

Alex_m

• Valued Member
  • PipPip
  • 96 posts
  • LocationSweden

It´s really black out totally  ;) Nice @Kenny

Did you choose RS interior design package? I want that option but it doesn´t suit well with Ara blue I think.

I like black cars and had one too, But be prepared, black car easily get dirty (gravel and dust) even in good weather. And wash carefully so you do not get scratches.

I live in Stockholm too, where did you order your RS3? I order mine at Olofsson bil (Haninge)

Have you received a confirmation when your car will arrive?

Read on the other RS3 forum the guy who live in Hong Kong paid way more than us...

Still it´s a lot of money for a "small" car but the engine and the sound are unbeatable  :D

Edited by Alex_m, 30 June 2017 - 07:04 AM.

seventeenapg

seventeenapg

• Valued Member
  • PipPip
  • 224 posts
  • LocationBelfast N Irl
Configuration now up in UK. But no option for matrix lights, have they forgotten this?

Kenny

Kenny

• Valued Member
  • PipPip
  • 59 posts

Maybe they didn´t bother to develop the matrix system for left-hand traffic?  ;)

Kenny

Kenny

• Valued Member
  • PipPip
  • 59 posts

It´s really black out totally  ;) Nice @Kenny

Did you choose RS interior design package? I want that option but it doesn´t suit well with Ara blue I think.

I like black cars and had one too, But be prepared, black car easily get dirty (gravel and dust) even in good weather. And wash carefully so you do not get scratches.

I live in Stockholm too, where did you order your RS3? I order mine at Olofsson bil (Haninge)

Have you received a confirmation when your car will arrive?

No RS interior, not because of the price but wanted it to be stealth inside aswell :) Off course the sports seats is there but with grey stiching instead of red.

And as you say, the black/black interior suits the ara much better, good choice! 

Yeah, black paints takes more work to keep shiny. But working with cars I´ve got access to everything to keep it clean.

Spoke to several dealerships and ended up with Olofsson in Haninge aswell  :D Felt like they were more hungry to sell than some of the other lazy asses hahaha. 

No date yet, "September" he said. But some sources to me says August. We´ll see.

Alex_m

Alex_m

• Valued Member
  • PipPip
  • 96 posts
  • LocationSweden

Configuration now up in UK. But no option for matrix lights, have they forgotten this?

I didn´t option the Matrix headlight. I don´t think it´s necessary. The headlight design it´s still the same but you don´t get the matrix functions.

No RS interior, not because of the price but wanted it to be stealth inside aswell :) Off course the sports seats is there but with grey stiching instead of red.

And as you say, the black/black interior suits the ara much better, good choice! 

Yeah, black paints takes more work to keep shiny. But working with cars I´ve got access to everything to keep it clean.

Spoke to several dealerships and ended up with Olofsson in Haninge aswell  :D Felt like they were more hungry to sell than some of the other lazy asses hahaha. 

No date yet, "September" he said. But some sources to me says August. We´ll see.

Ahh ok  ;) Then it will not be a problem for you to keep the car clean and shiny

Yeah I also spoke to 4-5 dealers and Olofsson was most service minded and as you say, more hungry to sell and great discount.  :lol:

I PM you 

Edited by Alex_m, 01 July 2017 - 08:02 AM.

seventeenapg

seventeenapg

• Valued Member
  • PipPip
  • 224 posts
  • LocationBelfast N Irl
Thanks for update on matrix. Strange tho that they ate not offered in UK.

moggy

moggy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
Ordered Panther Black from Tyneside Audi...due first week in October.
I didn't go over the top with options...pretty happy with standard list.

nardo rs3

nardo rs3

• Valued Member
  • PipPip
  • 134 posts
  • LocationSunderland
UK website Configurator is faulty and does not show Matrix lights. Works ok on IPad Configurator. Download the RS3 brochure and Matrix lights are listed under headlights for £895.

Audi RS3OC Forum is Powered by APR Motorsports UK
© 2013-2014 Audi RS3 Owners Club | All rights reserved | This club and forum is not officially associated with AUDI AG.