dbm

dbm

Valued Club Member

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 982 posts
  • LocationRed Rose County
Garage View Garage
Wow, that's pretty unequivocally positive!

RS3 8V | RS3 8P

terminator x

terminator x

Grandmaster Flash

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,979 posts
  • LocationIn a barge near Roy's old barge
Has he left Evo Mag then?

TX.

Sent from my STV100-4 using Tapatalk

Nardo RS4

drgav2005

drgav2005

Valued Club Member

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 616 posts

He's slimmed down a bit since the X-Men.  ;)

Alex_m

Alex_m

• Valued Member
  • PipPip
  • 96 posts
  • LocationSweden

a guy from New Zealand (I think) got his new RS3 sedan and telling pros and cons what he think about the car.

I think the sounds is still good, but didn´t hear the bangs from downshift... maybe he didn´t downshift manually or the car need break in I hope...

17 min long video: 

kalexan

kalexan

Valued Club Member

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 523 posts

Has he left Evo Mag then?

TX.

Sent from my STV100-4 using Tapatalk

Not sure? This was part of the series he originally started with Evo, the Vantage 430 in Scotland and the Boxster GTS in Hungary? Both were really well done.

He seems to have a big following on Drivetribe, so I'm guessing he must be branching out? Unless CH&M are paying for his content to expand that online website? His original review of the Sportback back in 2015? (in the snow in Finland was a bit less well done).

kalexan

kalexan

Valued Club Member

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 523 posts

a guy from New Zealand (I think) got his new RS3 sedan and telling pros and cons what he think about the car.

I think the sounds is still good, but didn´t hear the bangs from downshift... maybe he didn´t downshift manually or the car need break in I hope...

17 min long video: 

An RS3 is cheaper than a S5 down under? Amazing, a fully loaded S5 in the UK can be got for less than £45k

Alex_m

Alex_m

• Valued Member
  • PipPip
  • 96 posts
  • LocationSweden

RS3 order in Sweden have opened. got the pricelist, Here in Sweden the S5 it´s more expensive then the RS3. 

An RS3 is cheaper than a S5 down under? Amazing, a fully loaded S5 in the UK can be got for less than £45k

dbm

dbm

Valued Club Member

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 982 posts
  • LocationRed Rose County
Garage View Garage

List price for an S5 coupe with nothing on it is £47,875...

RS3 8V | RS3 8P

kalexan

kalexan

Valued Club Member

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 523 posts

List price for an S5 coupe with nothing on it is £47,875...

List I agree, but through carwow I could get a new S5 Sportback with options for a nice discount, something which is harder to negotiate on an RS car.

Just checked, was at Manchester Audi, the spec came to £50k but they offered the car new for £44,068... new A5's are being heavily discounted.

Roy

Roy

Resident Nardo Hater

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 5,507 posts
  • LocationYellow is the new Black

Had a new A5 as a courtesy car last week ,

Had the digital dash thing and the way the new gear selector works is brilliant it was only a 2 litre tfsi but once you stirred it up a bit it was quite impressive .

Nice car wouldnt mind a test in the new s or rs version , the service girl I deal with is in Germany this weekend test driving the the new RS5 

on the track and the autobahn ,,,,,Jammy cow 

Audi RS3OC Forum is Powered by APR Motorsports UK
© 2013-2014 Audi RS3 Owners Club | All rights reserved | This club and forum is not officially associated with AUDI AG.