Still looks like a Chav/Halfords special. :D :P

deepspacemillar

deepspacemillar

Valued Club Member

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 376 posts
  • LocationBelfast, Northern Ireland
That new civic is absolutely horrendous and even worse in person.
I find it a bit unfortunate as I always had a soft spot for the civics, but that new one needs taken out and shot

RS3Dell

RS3Dell

Elite Club Member

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,820 posts
  • LocationToo close to Roy.
Fast & F**.ked up !

135i king

135i king

• Valued Member
  • PipPip
  • 254 posts
Being a chav and all I love it. Quite certain I'll be in one when they're out. Especially with the way things are going with speeding penalties on public roads, track days will be the only way to have a blast soon & this fits the bill

T-800

T-800

Elite Club Member

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 11,962 posts

Being a chav and all I love it. Quite certain I'll be in one when they're out. Especially with the way things are going with speeding penalties on public roads, track days will be the only way to have a blast soon & this fits the bill

What happened to loving the Focus RS fantastic best car since sliced bread?

Ozmosis

Ozmosis

Elite Club Member

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,047 posts
I seem to remember many moons ago when the Ford Scorpio came put, And a comment was made about it being the most aerodynamic car ever. It was so ugly the air was scared out of the way! Looks like this could be the latest incarnation hahahah

:blue: ​    Sepang Blue 8V RS3. Loud Exhaust. Loud Music. Louder Interior. Quiet Exterior.

coxeterj

coxeterj

Valued Club Member

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 398 posts
  • LocationMiddle England.

You don't want the Focus? The Civic interior is surely too upmarket isn't it?

Current cars: Audi RS3 8V and BMW M235i convertible.

Gone but not forgotten: BMW M135i, Audi S3 8P, Gen 2 Mini Cooper JCW, Gen 2 Mini Cooper S, Alfa Romeo Spider V6, Mk5 Golf R32, Honda Civic Type R FN2, Ford Focus ST, Honda Civic Type R EP3.

135i king

135i king

• Valued Member
  • PipPip
  • 254 posts

What happened to loving the Focus RS fantastic best car since sliced bread?

It is a fantastic car but I never once said I'm planning to buy one did I Mr fisherman

135i king

135i king

• Valued Member
  • PipPip
  • 254 posts

You don't want the Focus? The Civic interior is surely too upmarket isn't it?

As I said, I never mentioned I was going to buy a focus, just said they're a good drivers car.
I also agreed that the focus has the worst interior out of its rivals. The civics is nice especially in this new model.

Better than the RS3 this new type r 👌

coxeterj

coxeterj

Valued Club Member

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 398 posts

As I said, I never mentioned I was going to buy a focus, just said they're a good drivers car.
I also agreed that the focus has the worst interior out of its rivals. The civics is nice especially in this new model.

Better than the RS3 this new type r

Yeah come back and say that when you torque steer in the wet into a ditch  :D. FWD is NOT the way forward.

Gone but not forgotten: BMW M135i, Audi S3 8P, Gen 2 Mini Cooper JCW, Gen 2 Mini Cooper S, Alfa Romeo Spider V6, Mk5 Golf R32, Honda Civic Type R FN2, Ford Focus ST, Honda Civic Type R EP3.

T-800

T-800

Elite Club Member

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 11,962 posts

It is a fantastic car but I never once said I'm planning to buy one did I Mr fisherman

Now there's a boring pursuit.........Fishing :lol:  :lol:

In what way do you now think the Civic Type R is better than the RS3..........Because it can drive around the Turdburg ring faster than anything else...?

Maybe Top Gear should re-film the Golf GTI Clubsport segment now with the Honda........because all those 'other' cars weren't really trying at all........ :P

135i king

135i king

• Valued Member
  • PipPip
  • 254 posts
Oh so I suppose understeering into a ditch in the wet in an RS3 is better then??

At least in the type r the brakes will work wet or dry 😂😂😂

T-800

T-800

Elite Club Member

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 11,962 posts

Oh so I suppose understeering into a ditch in the wet in an RS3 is better then??

At least in the type r the brakes will work wet or dry

I've never been in any ditches yet.......

A few skips maybe after beer...........in my younger days :D  :D

135i king

135i king

• Valued Member
  • PipPip
  • 254 posts

Now there's a boring pursuit.........Fishing :lol: :lol:

In what way do you now think the Civic Type R is better than the RS3..........Because it can drive around the Turdburg ring faster than anything else...?

Maybe Top Gear should re-film the Golf GTI Clubsport segment now with the Honda........because all those 'other' cars weren't really trying at all........ :P

I don't think it's better, I'm just fishing 🙂.

For me the type r just ticks more of the boxes I want out of a car than the RS3 does.

coxeterj

coxeterj

Valued Club Member

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 398 posts

I don't think it's better, I'm just fishing .

For me the type r just ticks more of the boxes I want out of a car than the RS3 does.

I have owned 2 type R's previously and I love the Japanese ethos. That car will be bulletproof and I respect them for doing things differently. I don't think a CTR would be a bad choice at all! Fair play for embracing your inner chav and not giving a poo. I imagine on the track it'll be epic.

135i king

135i king

• Valued Member
  • PipPip
  • 254 posts

I've never been in any ditches yet.......

A few skips maybe after beer...........in my younger days :D :D

I had a bit of a blast with an A45 in the wet and if it wasn't for the roundabout being so wide i would of definitely been in a ditch, it was more of a AWD drift to be fair. As I got round and looked in my rear view the A45 had its back end right out behind me 🙈.

Driving hard in the wet is silly but the false sense of grip these AWD hot hatches tempt you into the unknown...

T-800

T-800

Elite Club Member

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 11,962 posts

I don't think it's better, I'm just fishing .

Different strokes for different folks....... :)

I've only seen a couple of the 'new' Type R's since they were launched, a rare sight on the road, same as the Astra VXR not many around (well these parts anyhow)

I think all the hot hatch boys prefer the Golf GTI /R now because of these low priced Lease deals, a guy i know has just leased a 7.5 Golf R estate for £220 a month  :o

T-800

T-800

Elite Club Member

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 11,962 posts

I had a bit of a blast with an A45 in the wet and if it wasn't for the roundabout being so wide i would of definitely been in a ditch, it was more of a AWD drift to be fair. As I got round and looked in my rear view the A45 had its back end right out behind me .

Driving hard in the wet is silly but the false sense of grip these AWD hot hatches tempt you into the unknown...

AWD doesn't / cannot defy the laws of physics...... ;)

135i king

135i king

• Valued Member
  • PipPip
  • 254 posts

I have owned 2 type R's previously and I love the Japanese ethos. That car will be bulletproof and I respect them for doing things differently. I don't think a CTR would be a bad choice at all! Fair play for embracing your inner chav and not giving a poo. I imagine on the track it'll be epic.

Thanks 👍.. I think still being young I just get away with it thankfully 😂

Audi RS3OC Forum is Powered by APR Motorsports UK
© 2013-2014 Audi RS3 Owners Club | All rights reserved | This club and forum is not officially associated with AUDI AG.