S3 Premium new car prep

obsidian detail detailing polishing ceramic

3 replies to this topic

Obsidian Detailing

Obsidian Detailing

• Valued Member
  • PipPip
  • 247 posts

Hi guys, sorry ive been quiet of late. Been incredibly busy with non Audi cars (amazingly) so relevant cars have been a little thin on the ground for you. Worked on a very nice S3 saloon, but it was nerd, so decided I wouldn't bother Roy with it. But I will say I loved it, great lines and some very nice touches externally

Im also helping open up a new studio in fort William which is taking up a lot of space in my mind palace

So I bring you this White S3 that we spent 4 days on, solid. the initial factory finish was really really poor. The difference in person is staggering 

http://www.detailing...ad.php?t=391640

I will try to be more active once the new studio is done and work cleared, if I missed any questions I sincerely apologise 

Roy

Roy

Resident Nardo Hater

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,342 posts
  • Location2015 S7 with tons of stuff

Great work there mate 

Perhaps you could put a nice sheen on your mates bald head and give it a bit of a shine !

Obsidian Detailing

Obsidian Detailing

• Valued Member
  • PipPip
  • 247 posts

Great work there mate 

Perhaps you could put a nice sheen on your mates bald head and give it a bit of a shine !

:lol:  gonna screen shot this for him 

Seb_RS3

Seb_RS3

• Valued Member
  • PipPip
  • 237 posts
  • LocationHeysham

Looks fantastic. Awesome job.  :D

Reply to this topic

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: obsidian, detail, detailing, polishing, ceramic

Audi RS3OC Forum is Powered by APR Motorsports UK
© 2013-2014 Audi RS3 Owners Club | All rights reserved | This club and forum is not officially associated with AUDI AG.