• Please log in to reply
36 replies to this topic

tim100

tim100

• Valued Member
  • PipPip
  • 34 posts
  • LocationHereford

Hello all. Great forum! I Joined a few weeks ago and have been looking for the right car and building up the courage to spend more cash than I ever have before on a car. I feel really fortunate to have found one in Nogaro blue and it looks stunning! Picked it up yesterday and did a 200 mile trip from North Yorkshire to Hereford-what an amazing car and I still had well over half a tank of fuel left!!!

Looking forward to your support and advice on all matters RS3.

RS38V. Nogaro Blue. Dynamic pack,comfort and sound pack, tech pack, panoramic roof,super sports seats, rock grey stitching, extended mono pur, black styling pack, advanced key, privacy glass, reversing camera, black wheels, red callipers, hill hold, high beam assist, heated folding mirrors.

Audi Addict

Audi Addict

• Valued Member
  • PipPip
  • 251 posts

Congratulations fella, put some pictures up sometime :)

Saving for an RS6😎

tim100

tim100

• Valued Member
  • PipPip
  • 34 posts
  • LocationHereford

Will do. Not looking so good after the long trip!

RS38V. Nogaro Blue. Dynamic pack,comfort and sound pack, tech pack, panoramic roof,super sports seats, rock grey stitching, extended mono pur, black styling pack, advanced key, privacy glass, reversing camera, black wheels, red callipers, hill hold, high beam assist, heated folding mirrors.

MacD

MacD

Site Owner

• Owner
  • 4,777 posts
  • LocationDark side of the moon
Garage View Garage
Hello and welcome! :)

The official RS3 Owners Club forum - www.audirs3oc.com 

RS Steve

RS Steve

Valued Club Member

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 442 posts

:white: Hi Tim. I'm also from North Yorkshire. :) 

Yeoy

Yeoy

Elite Club Member

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,595 posts
  • LocationDown South

Hello and welcome!

My favourite colour!

Comfortably Numb

Comfortably Numb

Valued Club Member

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 744 posts
Welcome to the OC Tim.

Is this your first time as an RS owner?

tim100

tim100

• Valued Member
  • PipPip
  • 34 posts
  • LocationHereford

:white: Hi Tim. I'm also from North Yorkshire. :)

Hi Steve-sorry-picked it up in Selby, but I'm from Hereford!

tim100

tim100

• Valued Member
  • PipPip
  • 34 posts
  • LocationHereford

Welcome to the OC Tim.

Is this your first time as an RS owner?

First ever RS-came from 2.0 TDi A4. This car seems slightly faster!

tim100

tim100

• Valued Member
  • PipPip
  • 34 posts
  • LocationHereford

Hello and welcome!

My favourite colour!

I bought it without actually seeing it and I have to say the Nogaro is even nicer than I expected-really suits the car.

tim100

tim100

• Valued Member
  • PipPip
  • 34 posts
  • LocationHereford

Thanks for all the welcomes. I'm really pleased with the car. The only problem is, it is so nice I keep worrying about where to park it, driving it when the gritters are out etc etc. It's now my daily driver so I'll have to get over that!! The car had been detailed from new at Miglior Detailing in Accrington, with full paint protection to body, wheels etc. I am never going to be able to keep it as immaculate as when I collected it. Such a brilliant car. Car has done 3k and is pretty well specced with: 

pan roof,

advanced key

dynamic pack

supersports seats

extended mon pur

privacy glass

red calipers,

anthracite alloys,

Tech pack, 

reversing camera, 

comfort and sound pack,

high beam assist,

hill hold assist,

folding mirrors

high gloss black styling pack

RS Steve

RS Steve

Valued Club Member

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 442 posts

Got you Tim. You're RS sounds pretty much the same spec as mine other than the folding mirrors :(. Looked at retro fitting but the 800+ plus price puts me off. I'll just continue to fold them by hand when I park. :D

Attached Files

Edited by RS Steve, 13 January 2017 - 08:01 AM.

tim100

tim100

• Valued Member
  • PipPip
  • 34 posts
  • LocationHereford

Got you Tim. You're RS sounds pretty much the same spec as mine other than the folding mirrors :(. Looked at retro fitting but the 800+ plus price puts me off. I'll just continue to fold them by hand when I park. :D

That's a lovely looking car Steve. It's the colour I wanted, however I went with the Nogaro one as the whole package-mileage and spec was somewhere near what I was looking for-and I am very happy with the colour  :).  I was checking autotrader/pistonheads every day! I'll post some pics when it's cleaned-I've just ordered a load of stuff I have never heard of or used before-snow foam, lance, drying towel, furry mitt etc-it's starting to get daft as I also need to widen the garage doors as it wont bloody fit!

Edited by tim100, 13 January 2017 - 06:40 PM.

Yeoy

Yeoy

Elite Club Member

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,595 posts
  • LocationDown South

Theres another owner on here called Oli with Nogaro. Brought it to the RS3 fest, and parked next to me all day. I was just drooling over it.

If I was to change my spec, I wouldn't have any other colour!

tim100

tim100

• Valued Member
  • PipPip
  • 34 posts
  • LocationHereford

I think I saw your post about that and that's what helped me make my mind up about the colour!

RS Steve

RS Steve

Valued Club Member

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 442 posts

That's a lovely looking car Steve. It's the colour I wanted, however I went with the Nogaro one as the whole package-mileage and spec was somewhere near what I was looking for-and I am very happy with the colour  :).  I was checking autotrader/pistonheads every day! I'll post some pics when it's cleaned-I've just ordered a load of stuff I have never heard of or used before-snow foam, lance, drying towel, furry mitt etc-it's starting to get daft as I also need to widen the garage doors as it wont bloody fit!.................my garage is the same Tim, RS lives outside now :( . Just finished washing mine &''yes'' i have all the above you mentioned. :D Like you i would have been happy with either colour, i just missed out on a grey one but this one came along a few days later.

tim100

tim100

• Valued Member
  • PipPip
  • 34 posts
  • LocationHereford

That's a lovely looking car Steve. It's the colour I wanted, however I went with the Nogaro one as the whole package-mileage and spec was somewhere near what I was looking for-and I am very happy with the colour  :).  I was checking autotrader/pistonheads every day! I'll post some pics when it's cleaned-I've just ordered a load of stuff I have never heard of or used before-snow foam, lance, drying towel, furry mitt etc-it's starting to get daft as I also need to widen the garage doors as it wont bloody fit!.................my garage is the same Tim, RS lives outside now :( . Just finished washing mine &''yes'' i have all the above you mentioned. :D Like you i would have been happy with either colour, i just missed out on a grey one but this one came along a few days later.

Nardo was the other colour I liked, but would have to have the black wheels. I've just had someone round to look at widening the garage door a few inches-just need to see how much it costs! The car was 'glass coated' from new by Miglior which I'm assured helps against bird poo marks!

tim100

tim100

• Valued Member
  • PipPip
  • 34 posts
  • LocationHereford

Theres another owner on here called Oli with Nogaro. Brought it to the RS3 fest, and parked next to me all day. I was just drooling over it.

Edited by tim100, 14 January 2017 - 06:38 PM.

tim100

tim100

• Valued Member
  • PipPip
  • 34 posts
  • LocationHereford

Help! I'm stupid-how do I upload a pic???

T-800

T-800

Elite Club Member

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 11,962 posts

Help! I'm stupid-how do I upload a pic???

More reply options
3bf5a015225b753754a0b8d51ec9fccd.png
Choose file
dac211f129159e2be11aef805179724a.png
Attach file
6262236d02e410d04c0c8c55057636b3.png

Edited by T-800, 14 January 2017 - 07:17 PM.

Audi RS3OC Forum is Powered by APR Motorsports UK
© 2013-2014 Audi RS3 Owners Club | All rights reserved | This club and forum is not officially associated with AUDI AG.