Uncle Fester

Uncle Fester

Festering.

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,402 posts
  • LocationCemetery Lane.
Garage View Garage

great looking motor for what it is, nice work.

i bet it isnt far off an RS3 in price tho!

Thanks poolmeds ,theres a big difference in the base price of the cars the SQ5 Plus is 12k more expensive.

nardo rs3

nardo rs3

• Valued Member
  • PipPip
  • 134 posts
  • LocationSunderland

I went the other way traded my SQ5 for the RS3, mpg and average speed done on trip to Italy and back, cracking motorway car but let down by handling and ride on our potholed roads.

Attached Files

81llyh

81llyh

Blue! 🔵

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,523 posts
Wait what..when did this happen?! 😱

81llyh

81llyh

Blue! 🔵

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,523 posts
Looks good though!

Uncle Fester

Uncle Fester

Festering.

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,402 posts
  • LocationCemetery Lane.
Garage View Garage

Wait what..when did this happen?!

Looks good though!

Had it nearly a month ,looks good ,sounds good and goes good .

Roy

Roy

Resident Nardo Hater

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 5,507 posts
  • LocationYellow is the new Black

Not much  you can argue with there Ben !

P_G

P_G

Elite Club Member

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,584 posts
Garage View Garage

I went the other way traded my SQ5 for the RS3, mpg and average speed done on trip to Italy and back, cracking motorway car but let down by handling and ride on our potholed roads.

I remember seeing this car at DDB's old gaff, did look nice. Curiously the guy who lives in the next street to me has traded his 8V RS3 for an SQ5 in Sepang, he had a normal Q5 before that and said he just couldn't get on with the RS3 from a practicality point of view and a few well known 'issues' with it.

Good choice of car Uncle. Prism or Avus?

Edited by P_G, 19 November 2016 - 08:50 AM.

Uncle Fester

Uncle Fester

Festering.

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,402 posts
  • LocationCemetery Lane.
Garage View Garage

I remember seeing this car at DDB's old gaff, did look nice. Curiously the guy who lives in the next street to me has traded his 8V RS3 for an SQ5 in Sepang, he had a normal Q5 before that and said he just couldn't get on with the RS3 from a practicality point of view and a few well known 'issues' with it.

Good choice of car Uncle. Prism or Avus?

Graeme Its Floret Silver which imo looks great with the titanium wheels and Black pack,the build quality is superb, ok the tech is quite old but it does everything i need it to, its fast enough ,returns great mpg and is really comfortable and enjoyable to drive.

P_G

P_G

Elite Club Member

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,584 posts
Garage View Garage
Didn't realise you could get Floret in the SQ5, great colour and my no. 1 choice for the RS7 but there just isn't any in the UK. Suzuka Grey was 2nd choice, Sepang third

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Edited by P_G, 19 November 2016 - 06:51 PM.

booker

booker

Elite Club Member

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,354 posts

Graeme Its Floret Silver which imo looks great with the titanium wheels and Black pack,the build quality is superb, ok the tech is quite old but it does everything i need it to, its fast enough ,returns great mpg and is really comfortable and enjoyable to drive.

Looks superb Uncle, good for you! New tech is fine when it works, but how many of us actually use all the stuff actually provided and how much of it would we really miss if it wasn't there?? Memo to Audi - stick to basic tech providing basic info reliably and keep the prices sensible :)

Uncle Fester

Uncle Fester

Festering.

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,402 posts
  • LocationCemetery Lane.
Garage View Garage

Looks superb Uncle, good for you! New tech is fine when it works, but how many of us actually use all the stuff actually provided and how much of it would we really miss if it wasn't there?? Memo to Audi - stick to basic tech providing basic info reliably and keep the prices sensible :)

Thanks Booker ,i don't need all that tech that lets me check WhatsApp when im driving. :lol:

Snake Pliskin

Snake Pliskin

Valued Club Member

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 763 posts
  • LocationUK
Lovely car mate ..... & stunning colour :)

March 2016 Audi RSfloret silver & lots of black bits

T16mbo

T16mbo

• Valued Member
  • PipPip
  • 215 posts
My car in at Audi this week so given me a sq5 plus

Rather impressed with it. Does it have a dynamic button or anything. I can switch from d to S

Uncle Fester

Uncle Fester

Festering.

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,402 posts
  • LocationCemetery Lane.
Garage View Garage

My car in at Audi this week so given me a sq5 plus

Rather impressed with it. Does it have a dynamic button or anything. I can switch from d to S

Drive select is an optional extra the button will be the last button on the right above the heater controls if not then to select S pull the gearstick backwards same as the RS3.

T16mbo

T16mbo

• Valued Member
  • PipPip
  • 215 posts
Lush car in in love
Rs going if I can get a deal

What mpg do you get if I take steady

I was going to give a good run but it's got to go back as Audi forgot to order the parts for my car. It's only been booked in 7 weeks lol

Uncle Fester

Uncle Fester

Festering.

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,402 posts
  • LocationCemetery Lane.
Garage View Garage

Lush car in in love
Rs going if I can get a deal

What mpg do you get if I take steady

I was going to give a good run but it's got to go back as Audi forgot to order the parts for my car. It's only been booked in 7 weeks lol

Ive averaged 33mpg over 2.5k miles you can get 40mpg + if you take your time. The car is amazing i really enjoy driving it and don't miss the RS3 one bit .

peazz

peazz

Valued Club Member

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 532 posts

I had one on a road trip in wales when they were fixing my RS3. They are quick but its when you hit about 100 with your foot planted that you get a real shove in the back!

Previous Cars; M135i, F80 M3, 65 Sepang RS3, 15 Catalunya Red RS3 with all the trimmings
Current: Stage 4 Litchfield GTR 650hp/602ftlbs

Audi RS3OC Forum is Powered by APR Motorsports UK
© 2013-2014 Audi RS3 Owners Club | All rights reserved | This club and forum is not officially associated with AUDI AG.