99 replies to this topic

MacD

MacD

Site Owner

• Owner
  • 4,777 posts
  • LocationDark side of the moon
Garage View Garage

If you don't make any money off this site then I can perhaps understand your reluctance to patch/update the forum software as some of it may be chargeable.
If you do make money from this site then you have a duty to keep it fixed/patched.
Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

Like I've just written, this site doesn't make money!

I suggest you remove your comments from your signature or I'll remove your account.

The official RS3 Owners Club forum - www.audirs3oc.com 

Arcam

Arcam

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 282 posts
  • LocationRochdale

Like I've just written, this site doesn't make money!

I suggest you remove your comments from your signature or I'll remove your account.

You did not state that you make no money from this forum until this latest post.

My signature questions are valid based on questions i have askef a number of times which you don't/can't answer, if you feel you can't live with them then as it's your forum you must do what you have to.

MacD

MacD

Site Owner

• Owner
  • 4,777 posts
Garage View Garage

You did not state that you make no money from this forum until this latest post.

My signature questions are valid based on questions i have askef a number of times which you don't/can't answer, if you feel you can't live with them then as it's your forum you must do what you have to.

Account now suspended!

Moaning about a free forum constantly, i haven't sold you anything or made you pay for access.

Find another forum to moan about because i'm done.  

Roy

Roy

Resident Nardo Hater

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 5,507 posts
  • LocationYellow is the new Black

FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT !!!

Yeoy

Yeoy

Elite Club Member

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,595 posts
  • LocationDown South
Hahahah you're all losers on this forum.

Steve I'll chuck you that backhand at RS3 fest. ;)

Eigdoog

Eigdoog

• Valued Member
  • PipPip
  • 286 posts
  • LocationCambridgeshire

Bad winners should be disqualified!

Just send it my way now :lol:  

Team Nardo!

If in doubt flat out!

Paul

Paul

Elite Club Member

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,082 posts
  • LocationUK
Are the reviews to be posted here as well?

Roy

Roy

Resident Nardo Hater

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 5,507 posts

Aaron just PM'd me he just told me he sold his set !!   :o

T-800

T-800

Elite Club Member

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 11,962 posts

If it takes as long to Review them as the draw itself did.....some of us will be pushing up the daisies...... :lol:

RS3rick

RS3rick

Elite Club Member

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,022 posts
Well a small update. I've had the 8 pot calipers fitted and I am still using the old brake lines for now. I am then at Silverstone next weekend, and the Nürburgring for 4 days after that so I will be getting the hoses fitted to givens full review. I think Silverstone, autobahn and the Nürburgring should give me a good idea how good they are/aren't!

Edited by RS3rick, 13 September 2016 - 08:04 PM.

Yeoy

Yeoy

Elite Club Member

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,595 posts
  • LocationDown South

Aaron just PM'd me he just told me he sold his set !!   :o

I smell bull **** ;)

Yeoy

Yeoy

Elite Club Member

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,595 posts
  • LocationDown South
Steve hoses recieved.
I'll get them on within next couple weeks and post a review :)

T-800

T-800

Elite Club Member

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 11,962 posts

Where's the reviews ????????

Or could some of us be pushing up the daisies before we get to read them ??? 

Edited by T-800, 08 October 2016 - 12:40 PM.

Roy

Roy

Resident Nardo Hater

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 5,507 posts

WAITING !!!

T-800

T-800

Elite Club Member

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 11,962 posts
Maybe the 8p set could be returned and given to a member who'll actually fit and review them ?

My vote would be for Robinsky...

He's spent a fair bit already upgrading his disc & pads and these would compliment that upgrade.

Plus he uses the car a lot.

And I'm willing to bet he'd write a good review.

Edited by T-800, 08 October 2016 - 03:03 PM.

Uncle Fester

Uncle Fester

Festering.

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,402 posts
  • LocationCemetery Lane.
Garage View Garage

WAITING !!!

Maybe the 8p set could be returned and given to a member who'll actually fit and review them.

Edited by Uncle Fester, 08 October 2016 - 03:08 PM.

Uncle Fester

Uncle Fester

Festering.

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,402 posts
  • LocationCemetery Lane.
Garage View Garage

Maybe the 8p set could be returned and given to a member who'll actually fit and review them ?

He's spent a fair bit already upgrading his disc & pads and these would compliment that upgrade.

I second that Sean Robin would be a good candidate and write a good honest review.

MacD

MacD

Site Owner

• Owner
  • 4,777 posts
Garage View Garage
I've already spoken to those about time frames and when we'd see a review and agreed dates for fitting and reviews when they were sent out.

They have 6 weeks to write it and we are within 6 weeks from their receipt. A time frame set by the manufacturer to ensure a fair time to test.

It has to be sent to the manufacturer in the first instance as that was the deal in giving two away.

Robin didn't put himself forward into the draw so it would be unfair to discard the others that did so. Surely if the winners had decided not to fit the draw would be redone containing original names.

RS3rick

RS3rick

Elite Club Member

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,022 posts

Wow somebody really has put 50p in the idiot this evening haven't they! Do you wish to get any more digs in there or are we just going to leave it at that?

For starters the deal was the winners would have a 6 week time frame to fit, test, and write a review of the product. When I spoke to Mac D and Lady Mac I informed them that I was also installing a big brake kit to the car, and so that I could write a fair and honest review we agreed that it was best if I fitted the brake kit and left the original lines on, which is what I did. I then went and did a track day at silverstone at Trax, using the standard lines and the big brake setup. After that event I got the hoses changed over to the ones I had won. Last Friday I went to the Nurburgring, where I carried out a full test of the product in several environments. These were the racetrack, British motorways up to 70 mph, and more importantly the Autobahn. So in reply to one of your many digs, they have been fitted, they have been tested, and they will be reviewed - sorry these haven't been to your timescales but I have been rather busy.

As for your comments regarding Robinsky who "drives the car a lot and would write a good review", I would consider driving the car a lot as something I've just proved I have done especially over the last 2 weeks where I've notched up just over 2500 miles with the test product on. Maybe if he had entered the competition he would have had a chance of winning? One thing I will give you, he would have probably wrote a better grammically correct review than mine. After all I only managed to scrape through my English exams in school with a B. Sorry for not studying harder, I will try better in the future just for you. 😘

MacD

MacD

Site Owner

• Owner
  • 4,777 posts
Garage View Garage

Thread cleaned and posts deleted.

Firstly grow up, secondly this isn't ASN so these posts are not tolerated.

Not sure how many times i need to say i'll remove peoples accounts for acting like dicks?

Audi RS3OC Forum is Powered by APR Motorsports UK
© 2013-2014 Audi RS3 Owners Club | All rights reserved | This club and forum is not officially associated with AUDI AG.