100 replies to this topic

monopole

monopole

quattrophenia

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,150 posts
  • LocationLimbo

I know that's not a new vid, but I do not like that iteration of the Saloon front end, a step backwards from the current front end RS3.

Maybe it's not for me if it turns up looking like that.

MY16 Glutorange RS3 - how the hell did you not see me coming!

"always do what you always did and you'll always get what you always got"

Gorillajebus

Gorillajebus

• Account Removed
  • PipPip
  • 141 posts
In our German forum a person claiming to be working at Audi said that the saloon shown in the video is a "Technikträger".
A car which is not finished but is supposed to give a preview of what the finalizied product will be.
He is also pretty sure that the brake caliper placement will change back to the current state once the car is done.
He also stated that there might be bigger changes made to the front setup of the car (suspension and positioning of other things).

Edited by Gorillajebus, 30 July 2016 - 06:27 PM.

Foxtrot_Oscar

Foxtrot_Oscar

• Valued Member
  • PipPip
  • 185 posts
  • LocationNorth East
TT RS coupe OTR price will be £51800 the roadster is £53550 OTR. Will be open for ordering on the 22nd August and first cars will land with customers in November 2016. Standard Specification is high with MMI Navigation Plus, Deluxe AC controls in dials, Audi connect for 3yrs, 19" alloys, RS brakes, RS suspension, Steering wheel with start button and drive select and so on. Still bloody expensive! Might wait a bit longer and see where the RS3 Saloon fits in this as it is rumoured to be shown at Paris or LA car shows (plus gives time for TT discounts etc.).

domino

domino

• Valued Member
  • PipPip
  • 156 posts
Wasn't a fan of RS in a sedan, but I'll happily make the trade if they offer the ceramics and buckets

Edited by domino, 07 August 2016 - 01:13 AM.

• 2015 RS3 Sportback Nardo (SOLD)
  • 2020 RS3 Sportback Exclusive (REDUX)

Chungster

Chungster

Valued Club Member

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 729 posts
Holy moly - that's some premium over the RS3 for less seats !!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

P_G

P_G

Elite Club Member

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,584 posts
Garage View Garage

They really are gunning for Cayman's with that OTR

seventeenapg

seventeenapg

• Valued Member
  • PipPip
  • 224 posts
  • LocationBelfast N Irl
Any further news on RS3 saloon?

2018 > Catalunya Red saloon < Black pack ~ pano sunroof ~ privacy glass ~ LD Prestige gloss black wheel rims ~ red brake calipers ~ matrix LED ~ Gtechnic Ultra ~ Suntec PPF to complete front incl mirror caps ~ folding mirrors ~ keyless entry ~ sports exhaust ~ black badged ~ supersports seats ~ Blackvue DR 900s 2CH dash cam with OBD-II power source ~ RS design pack ~ comfort pack<

Spaceman_RS3

Spaceman_RS3

Valued Club Member

• Account Removed
  • PipPipPip
  • 645 posts
  • LocationCentral Scotland
No none

Foxtrot_Oscar

Foxtrot_Oscar

• Valued Member
  • PipPip
  • 185 posts
  • LocationNorth East

Hearing rumours of major delays with some VAG suppliers and some kind of dispute is causing massive delays to production lines. Seemingly the new models are suffering most with Q2 and TT RS delays now hitting home and likely to see deliveries fall back to Christmas or New Year at the earliest. S4 and S5 are open to order in Germany but no sign of UK getting any for a long time and some options have run so low, like alloy wheel designs, that customers are being given what is available and not what they ordered. Seems like adding so many new cars with lots more in the pipeline and major supplier disputes will have a big impact on all models going forward. RS3 Saloon is coming to the UK, but it will take a while longer yet before any official confirmation.

terminator x

terminator x

Grandmaster Flash

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,979 posts
  • LocationIn a barge near Roy's old barge
Perhaps at least Aug 2017 ;)

TX.

Sent from my STV100-4 using Tapatalk

Nardo RS4

nardo rs3

nardo rs3

• Valued Member
  • PipPip
  • 134 posts
  • LocationSunderland
Good video of RS3 saloon test at Nurburgring. http://www.carscoops...lmed-track.html

kalexan

kalexan

Valued Club Member

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 523 posts

Good video of RS3 saloon test at Nurburgring. http://www.carscoops...lmed-track.html

Still no snap crackle and pop, I wonder if Audi might be toning down the sound from the Sedan compared to the Sportback? It amazes me that a Clubsport Golf can sound more sporty... and more loud

terminator x

terminator x

Grandmaster Flash

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,979 posts
  • LocationIn a barge near Roy's old barge
Current RS3 is mental in sound dept, I did hear a rumour a while back that Audi were told to tone it down next time!

TX.

Sent from my STV100-4 using Tapatalk

Nardo RS4

nardo rs3

nardo rs3

• Valued Member
  • PipPip
  • 134 posts
  • LocationSunderland
Been out today on little run with a c63 amg black series and other cars, I think AMG sounds fantastic, all the other drivers/cars thought my rs was louder, I did have it in dynamic.

seventeenapg

seventeenapg

• Valued Member
  • PipPip
  • 224 posts
  • LocationBelfast N Irl

Hopefully not; this is one of the things I am looking forward to in getting the RS3 (in saloon version)

2018 > Catalunya Red saloon < Black pack ~ pano sunroof ~ privacy glass ~ LD Prestige gloss black wheel rims ~ red brake calipers ~ matrix LED ~ Gtechnic Ultra ~ Suntec PPF to complete front incl mirror caps ~ folding mirrors ~ keyless entry ~ sports exhaust ~ black badged ~ supersports seats ~ Blackvue DR 900s 2CH dash cam with OBD-II power source ~ RS design pack ~ comfort pack<

MikeFish

MikeFish

Valued Club Member

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 897 posts

i can't believe they finally get the RS exhaust sounding right then stop and tone it down! It's not like you can't spec it with the non-sport exhaust and keep the flaps closed if you wanted to.

81llyh

81llyh

Blue! 🔵

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,523 posts
Attached File  image.jpeg   183.05K   24 downloads

Ozmosis

Ozmosis

Elite Club Member

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,047 posts
Well it's blue Billy!

:blue: â€‹    Sepang Blue 8V RS3. Loud Exhaust. Loud Music. Louder Interior. Quiet Exterior.

billyali86

billyali86

Valued Club Member

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 604 posts

attachicon.gif image.jpeg

Love that!

Gone to find the toys that fell out my pram

81llyh

81llyh

Blue! 🔵

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,523 posts

Love that!

You know you want to ;)

Audi RS3OC Forum is Powered by APR Motorsports UK
© 2013-2014 Audi RS3 Owners Club | All rights reserved | This club and forum is not officially associated with AUDI AG.