Caval4r

Valued Club Member

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 333 posts
  • LocationNorth Tyneside
New wheels are here....

Attached Files

Nardo Grey | Sound and Comfort pack | Dynamic pack | RS3 Design pack | Black Styling pack | Gloss Black and Folding Mirrors | Privacy Glass | Super Sport Seats with Crescendo Red stitching | Hold Assist | Red Calipers and a set of 19" O.Z. Ultraleggera HLT's in satin black. Instagram - CAVAL4R Member of the Nardisti......

Caval4r

Caval4r

Valued Club Member

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 333 posts
  • LocationNorth Tyneside
Wheels are on....

Attached Files

Nardo Grey | Sound and Comfort pack | Dynamic pack | RS3 Design pack | Black Styling pack | Gloss Black and Folding Mirrors | Privacy Glass | Super Sport Seats with Crescendo Red stitching | Hold Assist | Red Calipers and a set of 19" O.Z. Ultraleggera HLT's in satin black. Instagram - CAVAL4R Member of the Nardisti......

booker

booker

Elite Club Member

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,354 posts

They look superb, you must be really happy with them  :)

Sonnybo55

Sonnybo55

Elite Club Member

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,110 posts
They really look good, no need for spacers is say 👍

Caval4r

Caval4r

Valued Club Member

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 333 posts
  • LocationNorth Tyneside
No idea why the pictures have come out like that but yeah I'm well happy with them. No need for spacers at all.

Caval4r

Caval4r

Valued Club Member

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 333 posts
  • LocationNorth Tyneside
Must headed down to dtuk and have a pedal box for the next week to try out. Initial thoughts are that its well worth the money but I'll update as I go.

Pat

Pat

Elite Club Member

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,008 posts
  • LocationStaffs/Cheshire border

Must headed down to dtuk and have a pedal box for the next week to try out. Initial thoughts are that its well worth the money but I'll update as I go.

I've enquired about pedal boxes as I love the look as much as anything else...
My concern is that normally a pedal box usually means it being installed further into the car than std pedals and the drivers seat located further back.....how are these advertised ones going to fit without all the pedals further into the car and passenger leg room not being compromised ?

Not sure how you can just try one out. are they not a big fit with All the cylinders mods and location plates ?

Edited by Pat, 30 July 2015 - 06:05 PM.

josedebardi

josedebardi

Valued Club Member

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 692 posts
  • LocationDorset, UK

I've enquired about pedal boxes as I love the look as much as anything else...
My concern is that normally a pedal box usually means it being installed further into the car than std pedals and the drivers seat located further back.....how are these advertised ones going to fit without all the pedals further into the car and passenger leg room not being compromised ?

Not sure how you can just try one out. are they not a big fit with All the cylinders mods and location plates ?

It's an electronic box to increase throttle response - not a pedal box in the traditional sense. It just plugs inline with the cable from the throttle and you Velcro the 2/2 inch box to the side of the footwell.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Audi RS3 Panther Black with all the options expect the Pano Roof

395556.png
VCDS Genuine Rosstech USB-HEX+CAN Owner - PM if you want any coding/mods done in Dorset in exchange for beer/money

Caval4r

Caval4r

Valued Club Member

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 333 posts
  • LocationNorth Tyneside

It's an electronic box to increase throttle response - not a pedal box in the traditional sense. It just plugs inline with the cable from the throttle and you Velcro the 2/2 inch box to the side of the footwell.

Exactly what Jose said.

Pat

Pat

Elite Club Member

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,008 posts
  • LocationStaffs/Cheshire border
Me being thick again !! I'll look forward to hearing about these

Oh well there's me thinking I could get proper race pedals to play with....
Attached File  image.jpg   29.98K   28 downloads

Yes I know these are just brake and clutch pedals before you young MKII techies show me up even further.....look cool though don't they😜

josedebardi

josedebardi

Valued Club Member

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 692 posts
  • LocationDorset, UK
They do look sweet! An addition to your project maybe

Audi RS3 Panther Black with all the options expect the Pano Roof

395556.png
VCDS Genuine Rosstech USB-HEX+CAN Owner - PM if you want any coding/mods done in Dorset in exchange for beer/money

Niko87

Niko87

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Hi Caval4r,

Congratulations to your new ride. Looking great!

I'm from Germany and will be able to pick up my new RS3 (Daytona gray, OP black) beginnging of September. Until then I'm in Glasgow to finish my Master programme. -_- However, the car already waits for me at the dealer and I will pick it up as soon as I get back. :)

Anyway, to cut a long story short: I ordered my car with the standard wheels in order to use them during winter season. I also planned to by OZ Ultraleggera HLT for the summer season but unfortunately I'm not sure which dimensions to order.

Do you drive 8.5x19 ET 49 or 8.0x19 ET 45?

Thanks a lot in advance and best regards,

Nikolaus

Caval4r

Caval4r

Valued Club Member

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 333 posts
  • LocationNorth Tyneside
Right so. Some of you may know what a pedal box does, some may not. Basically it changes the throttle signal to increase throttle response. The dtuk pedal box has 9 different setting from Eco to sport and then on to race.

I was sceptical at first as to how much difference something like this could make, but after having a try of their demo box I went and purchased my own this morning. It makes such a difference to the response and makes the car feel like it's had a tune without actually changing anything engine wise. Well worth it in my opinion.

I've arranged a discount code with Andrew for us and if anyone wants to take advantage then please PM me. This discount doesn't just need to be used on the pedal box for RS3's and can be used on anything within the dtuk website.

billyali86

billyali86

Valued Club Member

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 604 posts

Right so. Some of you may know what a pedal box does, some may not. Basically it changes the throttle signal to increase throttle response. The dtuk pedal box has 9 different setting from Eco to sport and then on to race.

I was sceptical at first as to how much difference something like this could make, but after having a try of their demo box I went and purchased my own this morning. It makes such a difference to the response and makes the car feel like it's had a tune without actually changing anything engine wise. Well worth it in my opinion.

I've arranged a discount code with Andrew for us and if anyone wants to take advantage then please PM me. This discount doesn't just need to be used on the pedal box for RS3's and can be used on anything within the dtuk website.

What's the standard price for the pedal box mate? And is fitting relatively easy ?

Gone to find the toys that fell out my pram

Caval4r

Caval4r

Valued Club Member

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 333 posts
  • LocationNorth Tyneside
Its 229 or so I believe but the code I have is for 80 quid off. So it'll be 149 incl. postage Andrew said.

And yes fitting is incredibly simple. Just one plug at the top of the accelerator pedal. That's it.

Edited by Caval4r, 03 August 2015 - 12:29 PM.

billyali86

billyali86

Valued Club Member

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 604 posts

Thanks mate,will def take a look when mine arrives! If you could PM code it would be great

Also, your rear badges, were they from http://www.raywellde...ck-audi-badges/

Edited by billyali86, 03 August 2015 - 04:20 PM.

Gone to find the toys that fell out my pram

Caval4r

Caval4r

Valued Club Member

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 333 posts
  • LocationNorth Tyneside
Car booked on this coming Monday at DDB detailing in North Tyneside. Gtechniq CS black new car detail for the young'un.

Niko87

Niko87

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Hi,

Any information possible regarding the wheel dimensions?

Would be highly appreciated! :)

Caval4r

Caval4r

Valued Club Member

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 333 posts
  • LocationNorth Tyneside
Car dropped off at DDB detailing in North Shields for a Gtechniq CS Black treatment over the next two days. Can't wait to see this when it's done!

Attached Files

Kkp0897

Kkp0897

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

New plates made up which should go well with the sports exhaust :)

Lovely plates, where did you get these made please and are they legal?

Thanks

Audi RS3OC Forum is Powered by APR Motorsports UK
© 2013-2014 Audi RS3 Owners Club | All rights reserved | This club and forum is not officially associated with AUDI AG.